Reviews for Lessons in Love
mari.c.mueller chapter 1 . 6/23
Does anyone have a link to all of Blanchemalfoys Fanfics? I love all her stories and its a shame that she has written so much and hopefully they are published somewhere. Blanche love your writing !
Disy.G chapter 21 . 4/19
Dear blanchemalfoy,
It's kind of a shame for reviewing u till chp 21, even so, would u send me the N-17 parts pls?
Since it was a long time, I'm not sure if u can see me (that's also a reason why I didn't review), I really eager to see the whole part or it'll drives me crazy! (my email: or )
Thanks a lot! I really REALLY LOVE your story!
Lucius and James are really impressive for original characters. I don't think James is Mary-sueish at all, I like his shyness. Red head and red face is a kind of cute! Although I much prefer Lucius, cuz I'm a big fan of blond and DRACO (pls don't let him broke, I feel so pity and heartbreak when I know Draco have to sell something to maintain his livelihood, why a man designed such a brilliant broom can't brilliant enough to make big money.)
OK, don't mind my complaints, let the story go, I can stand it (I hope).

In the end, I saw your fiction was translated in Chinese, but only 9 chapters, may I continue to the rest chapters translation? I'll grateful if you allow me! Were you allow me, I would send you the translation link (indicating your original source) and try my best on it! What else should I be aware of?

Looking forward to your message!
Eyre Malfoy-Potter chapter 41 . 4/5
Dear Lord!
Please. Give us a final! You are so fucking MARAVILHOSA! Please!
sallyfone chapter 1 . 1/13
Please find an ending for your beautiful amazing story ; i'm dying here ! My imagination is not as fertile as yours ;-) i would love to read you again here. Please have mercy on me, on us...
Gaybow chapter 41 . 9/6/2014
Pelo visto vc é brasileira então vou mandar o review em pt mesmo. -q
Nuuuoooossa, a anoooos atrás li essa fic (a tradução) e quando, recentemente, comecei a ler de novo ela não tinha andado na tradução. ç.ç Ai eu pensei "HÁ! Eu podia ler a original!". Minhas estreia lendo fic em inglês. XD
Uma pena que a fic está abandonada, é a vida chamando. ç.ç
Mas quero dizer que essa fic é um clássico pinhão maravilhoso e será sempre uma das minhas favoritas. Adoro todos os casais. *-*
Bom, espero que um dia vc a termine, quem sabe. ahahaha

Beijos
dnjs6573 chapter 41 . 8/17/2014
this is an absolutely awesome fic... why isn't it finished? :-(
Camila chapter 41 . 2/20/2014
It's sooo sad you haven't updated anymore, it's such a good fic.
lorigoesRAWR chapter 41 . 12/15/2013
I'm so sad that you left this story! :( it was really good!
Kittylin15 chapter 41 . 3/3/2013
I can't believe you left it at that and didn't come back to finish it in the last three years. I want t know what happens.
yataandsaruhiko chapter 41 . 11/21/2012
Are ou going to finish this? Please do!
runswithvamp chapter 41 . 9/30/2012
Love the story so much! Update soon!
Mawwe chapter 40 . 9/4/2012
hello.. love the story and was wondering if you are going to finish it? Sincerly Mawwe
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Harry needs to stop living in the past.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
So you turned Harry into an a*s, the kind of person I actually hate. Which he is totally ooc. I think you confused Harry with Draco. Draco is supposed to be the manipulative jerk and Harry is supposed to be the understanding, nice, sweet guy. This just doesn't seem like a Harry Potter story to me. Good writing, it's just hard to read cause of how you put the characters.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Draco having a son named after his father is just slightly disturbing. Especially since it's the name Lucius. It's so 17th century.
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »