Reviews for Family
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
"I'll be your family" brought on the same warm fuzzies as the scene in Game of Thrones when Arya says something very similar to Gendry. One of those "I ship this so hard" moments.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Good addition to the shows story line. I always wondered about his thoughts on her planned leaving. I kind of started my own interpretation of this episode, but I'm a chicken and will probably never post any writing. I don't know how you do it, put your stories out for others to read?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I LOVE IT!

I wished that scene happened in the episode, that would have been perfect!

I love Max and Alec together and this scene was definitely too perfect to show it D

Excellent job! D 3
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Loved it, loved it, loved it (happy dance). That was so beautifully perfect. The way he was there for her and understood her- (loss for words). And the way they connected- aw.

So, any chance you're going to write more missing moments (especially missing at the end of the series where they are finally officially together)? And is there any way that you could give me a list of all the missing moments fics you've written in their proper order- you've been so wonderfully prolific that I find myself getting confused when I try to figure it out. Plus, since I'm reading your most recent work back to the earlier fics, I'm really having difficulty putting together a missing moments timeline.
grayceg chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
the whole "Max i'll be your family" line was like one of the sweetest things i've ever read
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I love it! It's awesome!
sanaazzy chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Damn!

I can't believe i've never read this!

Daze this is really good - should i be surprised? as if !

Anyhoo it was so sweet and innocent its just impossible to not like it!
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Great missing scene! It was cute how Alec comforted Max!
Jen Drake chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I liked it- the ending especially. I love stories like this.
angeleyes452 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aww i loved this chapter please please tell me your going to update soon kelly x
Caderyn chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Oh yay, I LOVE this!

Max & Alec's exchanges... They're so subtle, yet they convey EVERYTHING.

"You've got me." - How damn precise is that?

"I'll be your family." - That's what I love about Max & Alec. That they are or they can be everything to each other. Friends, partners, family, certainly lovers... That's what so fascinating about transgenic relationship. They understand each other in a way that no ordinary human can.

I think the DA writers were so caught up on the Romeo-Juliet idea of star-crossed lovers (ie. Trannie & Ordinary - Max/Logan, Tinga/Husband, Sam/Husband, Alec/Rachel, Joshua/Annie, even Alec/Asha) that they stupidly overlooked the fascinating potential of two transgenics in a relationship. I mean they were somewhat going that way at the end of season 2, but you'd never know, couldn't you, cause of the cancellation?

Anyway, sorry to be ranting, but I just must tell you that my last favorite bit was the ending:

"He was hers." - Indeed he was.
Synthera chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
awesome!
Pand chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I loved it! Alec can be so sweet sometimes!
flaymzofice chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Don't you have finals? I love your endless provision of stories, lol, you're like my dealer - I'm hooked to your style of writing and the treatment you give all these ideas. There were a few phrasings in this one that weren't quite up to your usual impeccable standard but I really liked how you explained away her not having Alec in the goodbye list - very original; haven't read it before nor did I even consider it - might have to 'borrow' for one of my pieces ;)
lakergirl08 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
That was really good, are you going to add to this or was this a one shot? I hope not, it's a really good start.