Reviews for Massage Oil and Candelight
The Great Squirrel chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Awesome! YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME TO WRITE A LIME! *goes off to write a lime*
whaaaa chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
I lov mimato but uh shouldn't the rating be a little higher?
Seiitsu chapter 1 . 8/24/2000
now THAT was good... :) i really enjoy fics like these... is that sick? lol, well you wrote it, so why am i asking? anyway, twas good! Seiitsu
Lady Tenku chapter 1 . 8/19/2000
What's wrong with this picture...a romantic Matt with words like 'baby' and 'sweetheart' in his vocabulary, the Mimi we all know and love wearing a red and black lace teddy, AND cotton candy insence? Never mind. Acually, it was very wel written, and pretty sweet. I give 'The Young and the Digimon' a thumbs' up! (hehe)
Paper Bag chapter 1 . 8/6/2000
Hahahahahahahah
Abi chapter 1 . 6/3/2000
Oh geez.. :starts crying: I WISH I WERE MIMI! You pulled off yet another one, Haley.
Fate Hedgehog chapter 1 . 5/31/2000
Hmm...reminds me of the ending of an old Moonlighting episode. 8 out of 10!
Delilah chapter 1 . 5/30/2000
yup, Romantic alright!
unknown chapter 1 . 5/30/2000
um yeah nice one but I don't like mimi I like girls that I can get and I think that you know that all guys don't right but this is a good one real feeling
Mimato-chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2000
We love your fanfic. Write more about us! _
Homer chapter 1 . 5/28/2000
Durahan: god damn! joker is going nut's at the thought of that! son of a!Homer: you IDIOT! jesus! this is driving joker nut's! JOKER! STOP DROOLING ALL OVER THE FLOOR! Apocalypse: we really should get him neutered. Durahan and Homer look at him strangely. Durahan: i do not even want to :mimi mimi mimi mimi mimi(so on) Durahan: please, don't do that again! joker's gone pshyco on us!* knock's out joker from a smash on the head*

hopefully that will give him amnesia... Homer: no such luck. a joker never forget's anything in the last two week's.. this is going to be a pain in the butt.