Reviews for The Warren Curse
shadowmoonsun3 chapter 12 . 9/11
love it i hope you write more stories like this one
brendafay chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
love it
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 12 . 4/30/2016
So, I wrote most of my thoughts while I read this. Most of them are yelling at Cole, so I decided to revise them. The girls are out of character (Piper would never attack Leo like that, especially when he’s holding Wyatt). I’d like to point out first, I know that the girls were a lot more self-centered on themselves in the later seasons. But I wanted to KILL Cole. He was so out of line, it wasn’t even funny. He is making assumptions on a world that he has no understand or knowledge of. Phoebe is one of my least favorite characters, but even I have to say that Cole was out of line in every way. He was arrogant (claiming he’s the only true love Phoebe will ever have), rude (claiming they didn’t deserve their powers for literally no reason), and selfish (making it quite clear that he didn’t give a damn about the girls being thrown into a totally different world). Something that I think should have been handled differently was the reason Patty and Cole thought the girls were self-centered. Because they wanted to go home for their families? …That’s not selfish. It’s actually pretty reasonable. Honestly, I’d preferred that reason for them going back. (Especially with Phoebe.) It ended up feeling like they HAD to go back, because of their destiny and they didn’t have a choice.

I’m curious about the Cleaners. Magic was obviously revealed, so where are they? I know that in the dark future magic is revealed, but I thought it was rather implied that Wyatt destroyed them. I felt like the ending was rushed and didn’t explain anything. (Leo becoming a whitelighter, Drake being alive, Glen not marrying Jessica especially.) I didn’t particularly care for it, because it was rather weird and made no sense.

This was an interesting story idea and I like it in theory, but in application, it didn’t work for me. It brought up the actual flaws in the girls, but it didn’t actually make any sense on how they were fixed. The writing in itself was decent, but not particularly interesting. I’d rate the story as decent with an interesting idea, but infuriating in the practical application.
gabyhyatt chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
i love it
charmed-darkangel chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
Very very nice story!
MAD DOGG chapter 12 . 6/27/2006
very very guud story got any more like dat if you have will u email me plz
RIP GG and VM chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
Just one thing I don't get: Where did the B come from? They said it was Wyatt and Chris, not Bianca and Chris, like I originally thought. Please help me out here.
RIP GG and VM chapter 12 . 6/3/2006
Wow, that was a great story!
RIP GG and VM chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
OMG! This is such a great story!
Lizzie-Harrison chapter 12 . 5/27/2006
i like the idea of the story finishing with the door closing.
FaberryTrain chapter 12 . 5/23/2006
That was a great story...I liked that you chose Drake and Glen...both very good choices. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Rini08 chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
I couldn't watch the show becaus I live in holland and they stopped airing the show for now nut anyway I love it
FaberryTrain chapter 11 . 5/19/2006
Great couple of chapters...I am sad that Charmed the show will be over after Sunday! I can't wait to read the finale to this story!
henrybass chapter 10 . 5/19/2006
omg! continue continue continue... I love this story please continue ASAP!
lk chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
hey great job PLEASE UPDATE!