Reviews for Valley Girl--GameGirl's Ronin Experience
I read it, I Enjoyed it, & Yes, I DO wish that would happen to me
Ralien chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
That was COOL!
Fuu-Chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
So... weird! In a good way. I usually don't like these type of stories, but it has some sort of weird charisma that sucked me in. It's very cute, and I want to hug you for your grammar and spellcheck. And it's healthy to occasionally tease yourself like with the valley girl references. *chuckles* I dunno, this sounds silly, but this fic made me feel happy.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
That's definately some thing I WISH could happen! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Yeah, Anubis is the best baddie on the show, isn't he? _ This was pretty interesting, GG ... And funny at parts, as well. And I'm glad you gave Kento a break at the end, 'cause he's my fave Ronin. _~ Good job!
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
hi...man that is such a good story and soo cool!I mam ustloving it! that was very good...I wrote soeething close...kinda strange though I think...well I got an alert and I have time today and so I thought I would read...eerr...listen to the alrets...keep up the good work I am just loving it! well like..I say I have the power of the PC and I can put down anything...cool idea too so keep up the wondrful writing...love your work! I think I have all of your stories cept for maybe a few saved on my fafotites liost,...cause I love your work that much!