Reviews for A Lesson From SG1 Regarding Telemarketers
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/6
Great story! Very cute!
Wenywen chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is the funniest thing I have read all year, and considering the shear volume I have read this year that is saying something.
girrly chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was sooo funny! (I dont know how to spell hilarius:) Write more like it!
angelthree117 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Actually i think it's all right. Structure looks fine at least.
The Magic Bringer chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Lol. My dad leads them on for ages, then he's like, "Do you take cheques?" and they get really excited and then he's like "And what if they bounce? D I still get..." and then they ask him about credit, and he's all "Oh, no. The bank won't let me have a credit card. I'm bankrupt." It's a real riot act.
elwenrohendil chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This was so funny! Loved it!

I'm French, and all I have to say to your French is that Jacques is written with an S. The rest was very good!

(We also have telemarketers in France,some of them calling like twenty times a week, and now that I have read this, I think I'll speak English to them next time...)
Alice chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This was funny!
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
hilariously brilliant!
Tigerlily chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Hehe..good ideas;)
Ann chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
AAH! I love it! I love it! I love it!

Also, please don't lynch me, but I worked as a telemarketer for one summer in highschool.

In my defence, it was the best paying job I could find, I was desperate for post-sec money, and I also had a low sale count because I just did my minimum required rebuttals, and got out.

Honestly, the rejections that tried to mess with me were my favourite because a- it made the call take longer so I didn't have to break back into my spiel so quickly, b- it broke the boredom, c- it was less depressing than being yelled at and put down, and d- It was fun to try to 'retaliate' without breaking protocol.

But anyway, yes, I *was* a telemarketer, and NO, I am definitely not offended. It was true then, and it's true now.
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Hehe! That was damn HI-larious! I especially loved Teal'c's 'Jaffa flirting' and Sam's "FINE! I’ll just go back to Jack! He loves me!” line. Cute! )
Dreaming of Jack chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Dzerzhina chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Very funny. I don't particulary like telemarketers either.
The Fiction Spider chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
LOL *grins*

My nextdoor-neighbour once told us a story about how she started ask questions back at them. The moment you talk them off script there's gonna be a really hilarious (for you) and at the same time painful (for them) silence. ;P

There is indeed something wrong with the French. You said 'Comment vous appelez-vous?', which pretty much translates into 'What you is your name?'. The correct translation (I believe) is either 'Comment vous appelez?' or 'Comment appelez-vous?' I know, some French things are weird. But then again, so are Dutch & English :P

SuperNovaGirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
That was halarious! I'd love to read more
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »