Reviews for Risque Cliche
BJ chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
While all of these were well-written, the third one is my favorite of the three (and the one I consider most "canon-compatible"). But, I would have to admit that I actually like the titles better than the actual stories. For some reason, they all just REALLY tickle my funnybone, perhaps because it makes it seem as if you're making fun of people's attempts to slash those who should not be slashed. I'm with Bianca on the non-slashing of HH- and if it absolutely had to happen, I just don't wee Hogan being one of the participants. He's got enough stress without that, and he's also got a fair bit of leeway to do whatever he wants. I think if he was gonna risk his life for sex, he'd just leave camp and go find a bird.
Frau Linkmeyer chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
These are so good. I love them. Would love to see the last one carried out a bit further.
Georgshadow chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Now that was excellent! I think that it's the cliches that make slash better... or maybe not, but at least this was entertaining enough to make up for it!
Bits And Pieces chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Okay, better late than never right? :D I just wanted to say that I loved these; I think you kept them perfectly in character, and the humor is absolutely classic! I must admit; I rather like seeing these two characters together, and your scenarios definitely piqued my interest!

Awesome job!
The Swordsman chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Hey, just wanted to say that this was a great collection of mini-stories. I must admit that the Hogan/Newkirk pairing is my favourite; I really wish you'd accept a dare to write a longer, slash story (with the aforementioned pairing). Have you come across any websites that have Hogan's Heroes slash? It's so hard to find.

The Swordsman
sarahjane chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
If I were going to slash HH, this would be my pair. I thought it was very funny and endearing and sly and I enjoyed it immensely.
Slashbaby chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I don't remember if i reviewed this already or not i just love it so muck iv read it like 20 times. its so hard to belive that no one els has seen what could have been between Hogan and Newkirk. I mean besides the fact that they look yummy together in the show Hogan was always touching him and standing by him and worrying about him. *sigh* maybe im seeing what i want to see but i just love it. You should write more Hogan/Newkirk stories! Another pairing i saw only once was Hogan/Klink it was a really good story, i dont remember whare i read it but i had never considered that pairing before but that story really made it work.
misanthrope1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Just wanted to let you know I loved these. I wish I could find more slash.
Mewgar chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh, don't be embarrassed, these were lovely. In fact, I look forward to more. I'd be looking around the fansites but the only one with fanfiction doesn't have summaries listed. Whenever I get into a new fandom I always head for the slash. Unfortunately, there's so little here... if I could just find a little more...

Anyway, I hope you and Bianca get into more dares that lead to good fanfic. _;;
Briana Rose chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I really like this. The dialogue isn't exactly laugh-out-loud funny or insanely clever, but it's sharp enough and original enough that it's not trite or cliched and even the romance doesn't seem unnatural and forced, which is usually where authors lose me in fic that's basically like the one you're parodying. You're a good writer. You get bonus points too because I love parody, esp /good/ parody.

(Also, I had to have another laugh at your review down there. Slash is "a subject not to be touched." But /it/ touches /me/! :)
Jelfia Maleak chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
lol. these are great.
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
As much as I dislike SLASH, this was amusing. I'm a fan of your other stories, so the warning didn't deter me too much. My favorite line is

"Cuddled, sir?"

Very amusing.

Mother of Ducklings chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
"Hold me, Newkirk, it's all too much."

I just had to say that you got Hogan right on the money with that line. It was just so perfectly *him* that the whole ting was believable.
Trista chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Funny, especially the third. Better plotline than some of the things available out there. I think Hogan's Heroes it totally slashable. Sorry I don't have any constructive commets, just offering a Kudos.
Newkirk chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Blimey, mate! What on earth makes you think I'd want to be with the guv'nor? I don't know how things work in your American Army, but here in the motherland that sort of thing's against regulations. After the war's over I have every intention of finding a nice young lady and marrying her. And the colonel's quite the ladies' man, in case you haven't noticed. I don't think he'd be terribly interested in me no matter how convincing a drag queen I am.