Reviews for Of Lemon Tea and Toast
steelgray chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Aww! Too cute!
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This totally made me happy! I'll remember it the next time I get sick... which I hope won't be for a while.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Very sweet, I'd love to hear how she returns the shirt-
wish it away, goblins, invite him over for afternoon tea?
Yodeling Pickles chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I like it! It was funny and all that sort of stuff and just like they would be. Keep it up!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Athena's Avatar chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
*giggle* I like that you keep J's self-centeredness and pride intact, here.
Mashdana chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
loved the story! but what about Jareth catching the cold after this little waking of his...? m theres a potential mayhem in the making! thanks for sharing
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I loved the idea of Jareth calling up hidden goblins to help care for her. 24 and living at home? Is she visiting or a starving actress?

Your Jareth was well done. I could see him crouching in front of her and his knowledge that only illness would lower her defenses to him. Should this ever be continued, I like her practical attitude.
Neko-Koorime chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Ah...what a sweet little fluffy one shot. It's perfect luffle. A clean shirt? How simple..XD And realistic. Taht's what it feels like when you're sick.
Kizu Mizu chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I very much enjoyed this, and despite it being a one-shot (and a very well thought out one at that) I keep thinking there should be more. Maybe a companion piece where Jareth is sick and Sarah does the nursing for him?

And by the way, the final sentence was the best way to end the one-shot, in my opinion. It was fantastic.

What I liked most was that Jareth wasn't too soppy. Can't have him being all goo-goo gah-gah about Sarah visibly (because he is, emotionally, I'm sure). And you did a great job balancing the pseudo-emotions explored in the chapter and the true characterizations of our favorite pair.

Cyprith chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Quite cute. I like it.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Oh, this is funny. I can just imagin his look of disgust, finding the snot section.

As for his lack of caring of sickness-well, he steals children. Children who have a high likely hood of being sick.
Laurel Whitney chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Very nice one-shot. I love the ending. Owes him a clean shirt, indeed. snerk
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 8/30/2006