Reviews for Fanfiction High School
Imagination12 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Wow. This has so many different characters. I'm so glad I watch tons of different shows...

Keep Writing,

Imagination12
Lina Ben chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Hey um are you going to write more chapters or a sequel?
AvengingMax chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
is are you still writing this if so,

name: mira

age:13

hair colour: blonde with brown highlights

ctothes: black tank top dark wash jeans and black moccasin boots
Yellowfur chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
I'm reading this fic for the first time. I will say, it sure is an original idea! Fanfiction high school? Now there's a school I'd like! And I bet for once I wouldn't have to ram myself over the head with an Algebra notebook to stay awake. I find myself enjoying this fic!

But, I always like the idea of fanfics that include authors OCs and that kind of thing. And I like some of your other fics that I've seen anyway. I see Rhamnousia has been bothering you...
fire blade quickclaw chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
continue this thing or else I make guacamoley out of you!
PKAquaFlame chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
Remember me? AquaFlame? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. Ah, well. Anyway, count me in for the Duel Club. It's getting interesting.
Flowerstar chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
Who's Shobu Kirifuda? Anyways, nice update but um... how come I'm not in this chapter? Can I not join the Duel Club and not watch it? I'm not a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!, you know. What language are you and Squirt are saying in? I didn't know that you added Elmer from Looney Tunes? That was... uh... a nice surprise? Who are Seth, Arias and David? Are they bad guys or good guys? Is Mariah Johnson and the old man are husbands and wifes or are they just girlfriend and boyfriends or are they just pals? By the way, who's Tony? Please update soon! _
Squirtttttttttt chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
So... I'm guessing I'm gonna be the one yelling at your stupidity eh? Well, I am that irate so ok. Will there be any reference to Green Day or Fall Out Boy? Just wondering... Yeah, great chapter and update soon!

PS. It's "Pumunta ka sa impiyerno!" Just for future reference... Adios. *Leaves while singing "Desensitized" by Green Day*
Tinyrocket chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
Good chapter! Now, I wonder what Neros is up to! Hee hee hee! Anyway, please continue!
fireblade quickclaw chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
OMG! I found a conspiracy!... of sorts... oh well, thanx for buying me a Duel Deck! I'm currently broke so I couldn't afford one!
charizardag chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
hey, you added me. cool
Sharidaken Tranqity chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
It's briliant. I love it. Also don't count me in for the duel team. I'll watch but I wont play. It's not because I'm a bad duelist, it's because I don't want Tea to find out. You see we were dating for almost a year until Tifa came along. It was pretty much her fault why me & Tea split up. But I don't want to remember it cause Tea was nice but Tife was my child hood friend all my life and I wouldn't want to leave her out of my life. But still a great story. Love the plot. And if you need any ideas I'll give you some, but this is on me. And you don't have to tell any one that I gived you these ideas. It's my pleasure. But read & review both my new chapter of TEOFF & FF2. But 8 is finished for chapter two thou. And for chapter 3 for TEOFF just don't sign your self in just sign.
Orange Sora chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter. After all, I need ideas. After all, (yells) YOU IDIOTS! YOU GOT ME LOST! (calms down) Sorry, I shouldn't have called you idiots. I was under a lot of pressure lately.

Sorry again.
ChanceFan chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
Thanks god i'm in the story! Please continue, keep goin'!
Administration chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Attention! The Administration has been made aware of OmniBurn activity. This catagory will be purged in three days if he has not vacated. Please send this message to your friends.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »