Reviews for The Wicked Witch of the East
choklit-froggie chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Aww... that's so nice and sad. I like all the flashbacks/memories of Elphie and Nessa.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
OH! That was so sweet! I loved how you had Elphaba remember all of the different memories of her and her sister. It made me want to cry! *Clicks the Add story to my Favorite Stories list*
Nathan and Sarah chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I LOVE IT! It is so good, the first thing I've ever actually read that you've written on your own account (kinda sad I know).
BroadwayyBelter chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Loved it! Wish it were longer! Very nice job, Nessarose is one of my favorite character glad someone wrote a nice story about her.
InsaneEmoChild01 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Hi
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I pretty much love your writing style and I love the detailing. I don't totally agree with the way you portray the characters though, for instance Elphaba's a little stronger than she comes off, she's not one to cry or freak out over missed Lurlinemas gifts. And Nessa is not as forgiving, she's ashamed of her sister and she knows that she has a lot of guilt power over her and exploits it. That said, I did love how you showed how much Elphaba cared for Nessa, because that aspect I totally agree with, but I think that as she found a "pal, a sister and advisor" in Glinda, she realized that Nessa wasn't very loving back. I really enjoyed reading this though, I hope you continue to write Wicked fics and post them, I look forward to reading more from you !
Xanthera chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
THis is one of the best WIcked ONeshots that I've ever read. It actually meade me cry. I'm crying as I type this. Keep up the great work, you're a natural. :)
Veronika Green chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
For your first fic, I rather liked this. Sure, the detailing seemed a little..Well, immature. But, compared to my first fic, you did a wonderful job. I think you did a wonderful job going into the depths of Elphaba's mind, and what she was feeling. I think that the earlier years may have been a little overdramatic - seeing as I don't think Elphaba cried as a child. Well, at least not in the book. Musicalverse, though, I don't think so, either. i find that the last line was rather emotional, and I loved it. So, I'm sure that if you work a little on your skills - touch them up and so-forth - I think you'll be a rather terrific writer!