Reviews for Master and Servant
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
sorry ,i can not understand english 。i am a chinese (_)
看不懂啊!!! 英语九级残废伤不起啊有木有!!!
The Darkest wizard chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
This is a great story!
MaskedNightmare chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Wonderful! It was beautifully written and very well done! I'm so glad that I took the time to read this and I hope that your beatiful stories continue!
The Love Bug chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
It's so good to see such an awesome Volders/Lucius fic! Nice touch with Evil Ron, by the way.

Eh, just generally awesome. And this proves that HP fics like this can be well-done!

Micuko chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
awesome fic Love it so much *_*
Evil-Irish-Wolf chapter 6 . 10/21/2007
Oh. My. God!

That was brilliant! I am in total awe of this! I love your style and the concept of your story was so unique and wonderful. It was amazing the way you wrote both Lucius and Tom. Absolutely stunning! Oh, and I like that the epilogue was in writing from Bill. That was genius! Fabulous job!
gabo0 chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
.God

I'm shocked. Usually, this kind of stories are not the ones I'm partcularly interested on. However, I loved it. Every single part was beautiful. I loved the words. They sounded so good on my head.

I loved Lucius as a character as much as I loved the development of his relationship with Tom.

At first I thought it'll be a long story, since Lucius was a baby when it started. Then, I saw that there were six chapters so I assumed you'd do very long chapters or you'd cut off lots of important details. You did none whatsoever. You wrote it perfectly, all the neccessary details and not overly long chapters. They were great to read, you imposed a gradually increasing tempo for each one of them that was very easy to follow.

I simply loved it.

It's great.

Although I found some gramatical or spelling mistakes, which are easily taken care of, I cannot say I did not enjoyed it.

It had been a while since I'm so caught up with a fanfic.

GaB
gabo0 chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
Oh my god..

This had been beautiful since the very beginning! Although I had to copy it on Word so I could correct some mistakes and read it again later, I must say tat I love Lucius characterization.

I love how he was drawn hopelessly into the Lord's embrace. His 'dark embrace'

I shall finish reading it soon. I'm so enamored with the story its very sad for Voldemort to die on Halloween. I cant picture Lucius without him. Older and without his Lord. At least, not on this story.

I hate Harry Potter.

Also, I dont know if Im wrong, but I believe that the older students at Hogwarts have 17 on 7th year. If thats true, then all the dates are one year before.

Thats all, I believe.

Ill go and read

GaB
Kapparan chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
*pokepokepokepoke* update! i want a sequel!

great story, i wish lucius got more of the attention he deserves. anywho, i'm looking forward to more,
GoldenHelikaon chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Ooh! I didn't realise you had this story on here now! I was just rereading it today over at the yahoo group, because I was looking for Tom/Lucius to read.

I love it :-D
luvSnuffles chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
sickly brillant. love it.