Reviews for Silver Wings
Bluegoat chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Loved the ending! It showed one person who wasn't either intimidated or indifferent. Seifer probably did intimidate most of the student population.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Danged amazing, if you tell me. Nice job.
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Very good. You've got Seifer's character spot-on. I particularly like the bird of prey imagery. The description is great, the only part I didn't understand was the sentence beginning 'Blue slivers stare...'
taithenormal chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Now, the she you speak of...who is she? Edea? a substitute teacher? Rinoa (but I don't think she teaches)? Fujin (but I think she would let Seifer do as he pleases)?

If your talking about Quistis, she was the one in the game that considered him a lost cause. I mention this not only because I'm anti the pairing of Quistis and Seifer, but I wish to inform you about your mistake.

Other than that, the story was well written. I loved how you discribed him so fluently! You are a master with words. I applaud you.
Lunatique chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Wow. This is *exactly* how I picture Seifer. Love the writing. Added to my favorites list!
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Interesting little piece. I like Seifer / Quistis, myself. I have a fairly new fic starring those two up, if you'd like to take a look.

I like the flow of this, the repetition of phrases without making it boring. I also like the way you capture the frustration of dealing with someone like this - someone with so much potential, but without the will to make the effort to soar.

Nice piece.
Quisty Almasy chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
"He's lucky that she has always been fond of storms."

Love that line. Has a bit of an ironic twist. You're a brilliant writer. Please continue to write more stories.
nesza chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
beautiful! you managed to fully and beautifully describe Seifer in such a small amount of words. _ great work.