Reviews for A Freak of Both Worlds
blackrider11 chapter 7 . 5/28
I just realized if I was a cat I'd be scratching at the door to get you to continue writing this. But I am not and I will now leave and pretend I didn't just write this... -_-
Tzarista chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
great story ... i hope there is more to it
drakonpie250 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
do another chapter
marceloplatapadila chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Its a great story, younshould go on writing
Deathnoteuser chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Please, PLEASE update this story. I am in love with what you've written so please don't break my heart. Both this story and I have abandonment issues...
anikky chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
ok this story has been really good so far and i have really enjoyed it. bad thing is that a little grammar, a smidge of spelling, and a moderate amount of misplaced words has happened through out the story. but other than that your fine :) i suggest just being a little more thorough in editing but thats it. looking forward to more.
ladygoddess8 chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
This experience in the wizarding world is causing Rogue to gain control of her power. Voldemort is going to push to hard and Rogue is going to learn how to control all the powers she absorbed.
ihavemymoments chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
I absolutely love this story. I hope you update soon.
samiamf69 chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
great story! i never really liked harry too much.. I adore tonks though! and i hope tonks and rogue get together! i would also enjoy seeing rogue kicking a certain slytherins ass! (malfoy if u couldnt guess but im sure you could) oh and is rogue gonna be like the ultimate wizard, like stronger than harry, does she get the honor of killing ol' voldie (lol sorry couldnt resist)
BlackBird16 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
LOve it so far plz update!
Mai397 chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
this is a really good story, and interesting. you should definately keep writing! 3
Noder chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Hey there! I was just thinking, did you decide to discontinue this story, because I'm really becoming interested in the outcome of it.

Especially the string with Tonks, but as it is slowly becoming the main event, I'm sure others share my idea.

And of course there's the case of Harry. Poor stud.

Well, I'm hoping to get an answer, you can either answer here if possible, or write to my e-mail ()

Pleasure reading ya!

Regards: Noder
anonymous chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
hey, this is really good! though i can't really understand rogue's relationship with tonks. after all wouldn't tonks remind her of mystique? anyway, hope you update soon!
JosephineX chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
LOL! I 3 dis story! Iz 1 of moi's faves! Can you pwease wight more? And... do u mind putting Romy? Don't need 2 but yeah...

:D cHeEkY

JosephineX
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
what going to happen next