Reviews for Weakness
MattAShine chapter 10 . 3/3
I know that this is one of your older stories, but I don't think I ever properly reviewed this or it's prequel. I want to pass along that I thought this was a marvelous story.
jessicajason chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
Aw! Turnbull is such a sweetheart. He does not get enough respect in this fandom, I think. Thanks for sharing this.
KellethMetheus chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
Great scene. I really loved it. You remain one of my heroes. It was this story and some of you others that led me to begin writing fan fiction in the first place.

Thank you for sharing.
vic32 chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
Oh you caan't leave it there continue please need to know what happens to Ben & Meg please
Linwe Elendil chapter 10 . 6/8/2007
Very well done. Thank you for such a pleasing diversion (I've been pretty bored here at work).

"She forgot how to breathe. Oh, she knew that it had something to do with lungs and air, but suddenly how to get one in and out of the other was beyond her. A tremble went through her, and Meg closed her eyes as Ben's lips brushed against her cheekbone."

How I wish I was in her shoes! ;-)

I have to ask - is there any more to this? Another story continued along the same vein? Just hoping...
Kaleeena chapter 10 . 6/3/2007
once again, you've outdone yourself! I love this! I'm such a huge meg/benny fan, especially after I finally saw the episode "all the queen's horses". Good Job!
AEM1 chapter 10 . 5/19/2006
Aw...that's sweet. Meg and Ben finally got together! Yay! :-D They're so cute together. And I really like how even Meg and Ray are getting along now. And the scene where Meg asks Dief if he likes her and Dief comes out and licks her face was so cute! And Fraser was never so fond of Dief more, that was a good line. Anyway, loved this story! Excellent sequel to Rage. I'm sad it's over, though. Are you gonna do another one about the trial, because they've been getting more and more proof for Fraser and Meg's side, but will they be able to send that scum Glen to jail or will the RCMP succeede in keeping it all under the rug? I assume that Meg and Ben will win, but another sequel would be awesome *hint hint nudge nudge* lol. Anyway excellent story! You're good at Due South fanfic, keep it up!
Starclipper01 chapter 10 . 5/19/2006
A very nice story. Some angst plus a lot of ship. Good job.
britduck21 chapter 10 . 5/19/2006
"Whatever happened, they would face it together."

Well, whatever did happen? We are all still waiting for that third and oh-so-crucial part of this story!

Nagging aside, I loved this story. The development of the characters, the plotline, the dialogue, are all so perfect. Hopefully there is some forgiveness for and by Elaine. Somehow, she seems to have come out worse in this. Meg is getting over her fear of being weak by learning to trust and accept the friendship offered her, but Elaine has had her dreams destroyed too, and it may be just as hard for her to accept as it was for Meg.

Infinite thanks for posting this (and giving me an excuse to read it for perhaps the hundredth time!). Very well done.
nedfan chapter 8 . 5/17/2006
Oh this Cloutier is really pushing it. What an *sshole.

Loved the 'out of the blue' question from Fraser: that definitely gave Meg something to chew on. They're in trouble aren't they? Two scandals, Cloutier on the case, and living together...mh

Looking out for more.
CanonAntithesis chapter 7 . 5/15/2006
This chapter kind of bothered me. I really wish Meg had "let" into her and told what kind of nut-job this Glen guy is, if for no other reason than to warn her to be careful.

Loved the "breakfast in bed" scene, though.
CanonAntithesis chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
Where to begin? It's all great. Everything you have written is brilliant. I have always wanted to read a fic where they end up at his place and she's comfortable there. I also really like the whole scene with Ray when Meg comes to bail Frasier out of jail. How difficult it was to admit to the world what happened to her and how she would never had done it if not to help Frasier. How Ray is slowly coming to respect her. My only complaint and it's a small one is ... I doubt that the doctor would have faxed the medical report to the police station. It's way too public. Anyone could read it before it got to Ray. Anyway, it's a minor problem. Everything else is great.
nedfan chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
Wow, powerful chapters. Beautifully written, Ben's pain and Meg's are almost 'touchable'. Very tender story.

Definitely looking forward to read more.
britduck21 chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Yay - you are posting Weakness! This is definitely one of my all-time favourite Meg/Ben stories. And I love this chapter in particular. You capture the emotions of the characters so well - their struggle for control in a situation in which they have none is fantastic. The development of the relationship between the main characters (Meg-Ben, Ray-Meg) is spot on as well. Perhaps your muse will allow you to finish the third part of this story once this one is up and posted. *looks hopeful*
CanonAntithesis chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
This is my favorite chapter so far. I like how they are really connecting. I love the analogy of his weakness for Victoria and her weak with Glenn.

Thanks