Reviews for Blue
yaba chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
lovely...tragic and sad, but lovely. well written :)

Yana
Profiler Charlee chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I like this story, It's quite deep and meaningful.

I wasn't a DnA shipper for quite a while but after buying the first series and watching it again I started to like them.

This story though is amazing because it manages to be deep while still keeping a little of Aiden's almost cheeky nature in the story with just most of the fourth paragraph.

It's a short story but sweet and captures lots of levels and ideas which is great in a writer.

You have a nice writing style.

Keep up the Good Work.

Charlee
peeka.boo chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
...now im going to go cry...
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Aww! What more can I say! So brilliant and heartfelt! Wow! Vikki.
peeka.boo chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
oh mi goodness, that was so sad! way to make me cry!Well written.

xoxo

Peeka. Boo?
ShadiEyes92 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Brilliant. Sad, but brilliant.
Inherently Flawed chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Okay, not what I was expecting. I'm still shell-shocked after watching tonight's episode. I can't belive they did that! I'm so very sad now... but happier, because of the very good story!
Sweetest Addiction chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I really enjoyed this fic. Nicely written with good choice of words. Loved the ending. Good job.
frootloops chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Aw :( beautifully written...RIP Aiden

keep up the awesome work
Dugleik chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
aiden dies, and you still get me to smile? ok, the smile was a little sad, but still, I smiled. That is so strange.
Pikaia chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
... :(

*sigh*

The writers had to go with the easy way out, didnt they?

I love this story, though, and wish we could find out exactly what she was thinking while it happens
Adamsgirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Wow that was so haunting. I don't usually read DnA. (actually this is the first one I've ever read) But I like your fics so when i got the alert that you posted a fic I thought I'd read it, and I gotta say that was great. I was never attached to Aiden, but this was so bitter/sweet, i couldn't help but feel sorry for her.