Reviews for Prom Night
ctrlaltdelrey chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Very amazing one shot. Considering Yzak's general clueless-ness, he's definitely in character. I really liked this.
Emerald Leviney chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This was really cute! Silly Yzak being stupid. I'm glad he got his act together. Great job!
Diamonds of the Night chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Yay! I like that! So sweet. Thanks!

- Diamond Night
Laurant chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
A fantastic story.

Actually,I want to tell more my opinions,however,I don't know how to use english to write only thing that I want to do now is support you
passer-by chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
yay! i absolutely love yzak shiho fanfics! sadly.. there's so few... :( but thanks for making this fanfic

much appreciated! :D
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
aw loved this oneshot realy wana add it to favourites but i hit my limit -so sad- hope ya do more yzak and shiho fics x x x
sanzo-reload chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
YzakShiho forever! Cheers!
lexc-angel chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
ooh very cute D

Keep up the good work
Cairana chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
hehe excellent! I usually don't like the Yzak/Shiho pairing...as you well know D! buT I AM kinda wondering how prom night inspired this? not that i was notcing the u kno...blonde haired girl with red theme and brown haired girl with blue theme...not at al. hehe nyways u've outdone yourself this time! it was fun to read! good job!

-Cairana who is awaiting some more of these quaintishly awesome stories
mutsu chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Oi!

Shiho and Yzak...i love them
VividInk chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Bloody brilliant! I loved it! I thought it was so sweet! Poor Shiho when she cried!
NilName chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Such a sweet story, this is my first time reading a Yzak/Shiho romance.
yzak and shiho fan chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
that was so sweet! i luved it! and i hope (though i'm guessing it was!) your prom was fun!

hope to read more of your fics!

keep it up!