Reviews for Of Movies and Kisses
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 3/11
This was really sweet! Spike was a little out of character, but I suppose that was essential for this plot. And I really liked how he'd confided in Joyce. Or maybe she just knew? Maybe. I don't know. I think that you could have tried to get Spike to talk a little more like himself, but I know that that's a lot harder than it looks. I loved the ending, though. So great job :)
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Simply adorable. I love The Nightmare Before Christmas. This was so cute. Spike and Xander are too cute for words. So sweet, with a touch of sadness. Lovely job.
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I love this story everytime I am in the mood to read a Buffy story this is the one I look for everytime. I think Spike and Xander are great together and this story also bring out Spike william side the shy Poet.
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aw so cute!
Alwaysand chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Thought this was great but I would have loved to see everyone else's reaction.
Lucycat chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
omg, so cute! makes it so much easier to go to school when I start with ff like this! "You rock my socks off!"
Serpent chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
AW! Thats so cute! The Nightmare Before Christmas is my FAVORITE movie. The way you portrayed Spike is just cute. Keep going you have talent!

-Serpent
Nette chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Aw! I love this story!
Spike4hope chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I like this story very much.
Dori chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
That was really cute! like, seriously, its been a long time since a short oneshot fic has brought a tear to my eye. i hope in this world they lived happily ever after!

very nice!
windinwires chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Very cute, I love that movie so much.
Arisluv chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Aw... Ok, I know it's all sappy and everything, but that was too precious.
Mus4u chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
double AW! so cute, so wonderful!
AnyaChristina chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Aw! Cute!
starrrz chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Aww, cute. I loved Joyce's almost disbelief that even *Giles* enjoyed the film too, hehe. :)