Reviews for Fading
edz.mailom18 chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
This is a such a super happy ending. Hearing it from Akito made my heart oh so fluffy! And don't forget the mushy kisses of Yuki and Tohru ! Waaaaa I'll miss this for sure hope you'll make another ultra happy ending ! Hey hey calm down okay many people loves your fanfics but it seemed we are lazy to put reviews every chapter hahaha but then again you proved it that we have a say on each chappies!
edz.mailom18 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
That was enchanting !
edz.mailom18 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Oh now it became interesting :))) good job!
edz.mailom18 chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Hey! Calm down. I think you better put some sugar and spies in your fanfic because something is missing after reading those seven chapters I felt being tired but I'll finish this because I knew there was a surprise at the end right?
Gaara44 chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Hehe, good story! :D IT was like amazing! :D NICE!
Skywhisper chapter 11 . 5/8/2010
i absolutely loved this story! do u think u could try a tohru haru story?
wind-master-redmoon chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
ekk that was so cute.
mermaidharmony chapter 11 . 8/27/2008
cool story!
Neokstar chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
It was...

-doesn't know how to describe it-

It was awesome! No, Awesome isn't enough. Horrible doesn't fit, neither does disgusting. And those last two are the excaact opposite of what I was trying to say. Hm. If I think of something, I'll just review again, 'kay? -winkwink-
Ayjah chapter 11 . 1/9/2007
Let me be one of the 550 readers who DOES comment. LOVELY WONDERFUL! I love the plot and the characters and the romance... the ghost concept... it was all wonderful! Well done I must say a new favorite for me!
Rangerette chapter 11 . 11/20/2006
wow... I love it!
sweetness123 chapter 11 . 9/16/2006
i was happy that yuki and tohru are happy and to be married that surprised me
Krystal chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
This is an amazing story! I wish I could've found it sooner so that i could review it!
EarthGurdian chapter 11 . 7/22/2006
I hope that there is more to this story because it has such originality to it. Waiting for the update.

EarthGurdian
Forgottenangel13 chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
Awsome finish to the story. I absolutly loved it. I look forward to reading some of your other stories. :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »