Reviews for Fading
AssassinedAngel chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
Hey Onee-chan! I loved it! It's so hard to imagine Akito becomin nice... I know i did that in my fic too but... Whatever! Nice ending! *tear* *sniffle* B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! Beautiful!
lloyd-forever chapter 11 . 7/19/2006
Wow T.T so sweet Kitty-san! It's about Akito turned around and faced the facts! awsm story! hope to read more from you! ;)
Forgottenangel13 chapter 10 . 7/15/2006
Awsome story, and i hope to see you update again soon. keep up the good work :)
Otaku Mom chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
Well, I happened to notice this story as I was replying to your PM and thought why not read it. It was a unique idea for a Yukiru...I liked it. A few odd twists here and there with the whole Kyoko/Akito thing. But I think that's what made it so interesting. I'll try and find some time to read your Toriru (well, how else do you describe a Hatori/Tohru...their names are so similar). I like the happy ending and I think you did a very good job of portraying Akito as seen in the anime especially...I think he started changing at the very end, but you captured his essence very well I believe.

ja mata

Otaku Mom
blackblademaster chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
I loved this chapter it was awsome. I can't wait for the next update. You have a great gift for writing. _
Bj chapter 8 . 6/29/2006
very good!

make sure to have it have a happy ending
lloyd-forever chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
yay that was cool! short but sweet. And thank you for reviewing my story! ;) I'm really happy about that. I may just update sooner than i thought... Hmm i'll think about. o and ill PM about the game so that you at least know what the heck is going on...anyway awsm chappie. 10/10 for cuteness!
Princess Falling Star chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
wow...
Chamina chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
You have to finish please and hurry with it so I can read it cause I'm listening to my Fruits-Basket CD right now and it's on my favorite song please wease hurry I'm "fading" ...

T.T just hurry please!
AssassinedAngel chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
Very cute and so sweet! Update when u can! Sry i didn't review or anything yesterday... i had 2 get off the computer!
Aequus Koala chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
good good, and the next one would be the epilouge..?

Good story. 0
Sarete chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
Sorry about my last review... *sweatdrop* I got cut off or something.

OMG! YOU TOTALLY ROCK! I love this story! UPDATE NOW! *flames and destruction reign upon you when you don't*

Question: how did she reappear if she had already disappeared when he told her he loved her?
HIDDENNONEOF chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
OMG! Akito's going to rip them apart! *tingles*
Rose of Death chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
aw...how sweet...i really like it plese update as soon as you can
Meredith Summer chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
Why is it that so many people are so concerned with reviews? Most writers that I personally know, write first for themselves, not for other people. Maybe they share their work with other people, but other people are not the first audience. It's stupid to say that you aren't going to update or write your stories just because other people aren't giving you reviews. Also, just so you know. A lot of people don't like to start reading a story unless it has more than 10 chapters so that they won't have to wait for the story to be updated, so if they haven't started the story yet, they can't review. Don't be selfish, and stupid please. It's annoying.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »