Reviews for Fading
Sarete chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
HIDDENNONEOF chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
Is he going to save her? *must not jump to the end of the story and ruin all the good parts inbetween..* write more! It's so good!
Aequus Koala chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
wwoo! You did update quikly. 8D Good good, It was a great chapter. I hope you get those reviews so you can update soon.

Almost got all of 'em, eh?

no-name chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Like the story. I do hope that you update soon. I wanted to know what why yuki ran away and what type of pic did kyo saw that made him understand him why yuki ran away. anyway, update soon.
AssassinedAngel chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
So good! How sweet! I love this so much! Update as soon as u can! Really cute past romance between Tohru and Yuki! Adorable!
Rose of Death chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
AWESOME! sweet...please update really soon!
lloyd-forever chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
hey i have the same problem with my story too! So far mine's on hold because i haven't gotten a single review since chapter 2 and im on chapter 8! some people are just too lazy to review sometimes! honestly... but anyway 10/10 on this chappie. I enjoyed it. i hope other people take the time to review!
Rose of Death chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
i really love your story and i want it to continue soo...ysh...please update soon
Animefey chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
I think your story is really interesting. Please update soon.

Please do not stop updating because of lack of reviews. Please.
Sarete chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
I'm sorry it took me so long to review- I usually read as much as possible before I review anyway. Sorry to have upset you! But, the idea of AkitoXKyoko is wicked! Gross concept (think about it... eww... XD), but you made it really cool! Please update ASAP- I want to see how it ends!
HIDDENNONEOF chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
Arg! Is he going to save her on time? Hmm... I must leave some useful feedback.

Aequus Koala chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
Wee. I don't have much to say, but then again I don't usually have much to day. It's a great story so far though. 0'' Please update soon!
AssassinedAngel chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
Yay! Now i reviewed all the chaps in your story! Well this story rocks!
AssassinedAngel chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
i love this story! You know what I'll go yell at people 4 u! *smiles innocently*
AssassinedAngel chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Wah update! I'm gonna review all the chaps i didn't now! cuz i like reviews as much as you!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »