Reviews for Fading
lloyd-forever chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
ur awsm too! lol and dont worry about the thing with kyo coming back.. im sure that kyo fans worldwide r cheering his name...England: Kyo! Kyo! Kyo!...Japan: KYO-SAN! KYO-SAN! KYO-SAN!... ok well i guess u get my point
AssassinedAngel chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
I wanna know whats the picture of! I wanna know! I wanna know! *I am so annoying! I was busy 4 a while so that's why i wasn't reading this til now! How was Chicago and the blue man group? (See i remember everything! Hopefully...)
lloyd-forever chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
lol this was good! o srry for not reviewing for awhile but i honestly i have like 20 other stoires to keep track of so its not easy but i try my best. Anyway awsm chappie!
fenrir-ice-wolf chapter 6 . 5/19/2006
this is so good _ i cant wait for the next chapter
Winter's Light chapter 6 . 5/17/2006
About the grammar, it's okay. It happens. ] I'm glad you updated. Please update soon?
Dieabolic chapter 6 . 5/17/2006
love the story
AssassinedAngel chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
Come on 1 more chap! Tortureing me? Is it even possible 2 torture the queen of Torture? By dat i mean me! NO it's ending! Write more! Come on! Get some ideas from dat brain of urs!
AssassinedAngel chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
You're almost there! Just a little more until there's something new! YAY! Go Go! Update! Please!
Winter's Light chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
Cute. Though you went through the three months pretty quickly... Otherwise it's fine. Couple of grammar and spelling mistakes, but that's al. ] Update?
Rose of Death chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
cool, i like it. : ME WANT MORE sooner thatn you can get it out, i want more story to read
AssassinedAngel chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Please add new stuff already! I want to know wat happens! Please! It's good!
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
You got to the point pretty quick, but that's good. ] Please continue? I'm interested to see how Yuki will react.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4