Reviews for Keeping the Promise
klester1987 chapter 19 . 3/24/2011
Hi just checking again after 4 years to see if you've updated. Please do, still interested.
CalliM chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
Great story! I haven't read an Atlantis/Highlander crossover before but this is wonderful! I love the characterizations and storyline. It is well written and very enjoyable. I hope you get around to writing a few more chapters as I would love to read them. Thank you so much for sharing this one!
CrystalC chapter 19 . 4/6/2008
Are you going to finish this? It's good!
Holen-Snape chapter 19 . 3/16/2008
Love the story. really hope that you write more of it. thank you
klester chapter 19 . 3/16/2008
I know it's been a while since you updated it but can you PLEASE finish it. I'm not that interested in the slash but the plot is great
Barranca chapter 19 . 2/27/2008
For a man who's doing everything to keep his secret, Adam sure is hasty. At least he's got good friends.
harry shall rise chapter 19 . 2/17/2008
Not a bad story, update soon!.
Suiadan chapter 19 . 4/6/2007
looks interesting, please update soon.
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 19 . 3/25/2007
I’m really enjoying this fic and I hope that you continue.
Morange chapter 19 . 1/22/2007
well that was a silly thing to do adam! lol his names always seem to have some significanceto something about them. hmm *-*
Cat in a box chapter 19 . 9/24/2006
Ah! Need more! This is so good, I love stargate/highlander crossovers and there aren't enough. Also your link for chapter 17 is down. Please please please continue this story, I'll be eternally grateful!
sabinbc chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
Great story I can't wait for more
Rivana chapter 19 . 8/17/2006
Love this, absolutely love it. Please write more soon?
Cataclysmic chapter 19 . 7/25/2006
Cute chapter name! Love the story so far, combining two of my favorite charcters and a good plotline. greatly looking forward to whatever you come up with next!
MG-1 chapter 19 . 6/30/2006
I always wonder what will happen if a Wraith tries to feed off an Immortal. Will the Wraith absorb the Quickening or will it absorb ordinary life force, making the Immortal temporarily dead?