Reviews for A Mid Fall’s Nightmare
eld mcm chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Ever tried a Misto/Demeter? LOL
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
Ooh I can't believe it's taken me what...almost two years to review? 0_o OMG! Well, I guess it's time to make up for it. Well, I will say that I truly do love this story. It's very interesting, entertaining and just down right hilarious. I'm enjoying it thoroughly! I do hope it gets updated soon.
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
OMG OMG OMG i cant beleive it please update soon, ima loving the onfusion, plz plz plz pdate soon,ima loving this, i kno u must be very busy but plz plz plz would u updaate soon ? plz plz plz with a cherry on top :S
CATSfanatic chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
It's been a long time since I last read this story, but I think it has a great plot to it that's both interesting and funny. It's upsetting to see that you haven't been writing lately, but I know how busy people get, so it's okay. I love the personalities that you've added to these cats, and I can't wait to see how you'll resolve this. :)
Magical.Misses.Mistoffelees chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
My heart broke at the Mungojerrie and Rumpelteazer part
OllivLynnandDarinda chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
Hurry, I am enjoying this story very much!
Novitascia chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
Dear Lord, NOT TUGGER! It'll be worse it the first thing he saw was one of the toms, but all the queens like Tugger so it wouldn't be as funny...
Spocktopus chapter 10 . 10/15/2009
Very well done! You had me laughing out loud in parts. I especially enjoy the change in speech for the younger toms when placed under the love spell. A Midsummer Night's Dream is one of my favorite Shakespearian plays, and I think you did a very good job at mixing the two ideas. I hope you will be able to continue this so we can all see how it turns out!
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
-Twilight Zone music playing- yep, that's what's happened here all right. The Twilight Zone! lol. Love the story anyway. Can't wait to read more.
Lady Nightwisp chapter 10 . 7/26/2009
This is really good:) I hope you get around to finishing it soon and I hope Jerrie and Teazer get together(They're my favorite pairing)
Ema chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Where is Skimble? I havent heard of him for a couple of chapters. Other than that Great Story!
Don't know Don't care 38 chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Good luck with college and i hope you can update soon!

DNDK 38
Don't know Don't care 38 chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
is admetus a mute?
Don't know Don't care 38 chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
wow, this story is just awesome.

it keeps getting better and better!
Don't know Don't care 38 chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
the more you write the funnier it gets!