Reviews for Bridlewood Manor
IamVash1225 chapter 12 . 1/3/2004
I absolutely love this story...It was recomended to me by a friend, and I am so happy to be reading it...but, I have a question, I got up to chapter 11, and the chapter is cut off in the middle of a sentence from Trowa, the chapter is way shorter than the rest of your chapters, and I was wondering if this is my computer or if part of it is missing...I'm left at a terrible cliffhanger from such a wonderful story, *I want to see if Treize gets Heero*, I'm glad there are 92 chapters (and continuing, according to a friend, I believe), but I don't want it to end for me at 11...Please tell me what is wrong...or if it's just my computer...thanks! (Keep up the great work!)
indi chapter 84 . 12/31/2003
EK! so good. *Melts* now i am getting into this...but oh no there are only a few chapters left...Agony...The suspense is killing. Forward HO!
Isha Falas chapter 55 . 12/25/2003
Oh my GOSH! This chapter was awesome! You had some many wonderful and suspenseful things happening all at once. What a gifted author, I must say. Keep at it!
Seak chapter 92 . 12/24/2003
Okay heres how it goes,
*Takes deep breath*
I read this a long time ago and kinda lost interest in it, mainly because nothing much was happening. But suddenly, I had this overwhelming need to read what you've writen so far since I last stoped reading. And all I have to say is WOW
*rubbs hands together* I can't wait for what happends next.
You are and always is, a wonderful writer, I don't know anyone who could write such a long story and not get tired of it or bored by it. I gotta say that I admire that.
lol, anyways I just want to say THANK YOU for writing something so good and publishing it on the net for us lowly beings. _~
~Seak
Rekka chapter 92 . 12/20/2003
Oi, Mitsugi, where are you? God, don't do this with us... And your family? How's your grandfather? I hope he's fine and I'm praying for him. Have a very good xmas! Take care.
Hugs,
Rekka
japanfan chapter 92 . 12/18/2003
Wufei's acting pretty...freaky...oh, and...um...it's december 18, and you...haven't...updated yet...;_;
japanfan
Tsukineko9 chapter 92 . 12/17/2003
Hey Mitsugi! Yay, another chapter! I've been reading this story for over a year now, and I greatly enjoy it. Keep up the good work! Hope you have a merry Christmas. _
Indi Doran chapter 47 . 12/12/2003
Ok, so i'm 2 chapters late;so me, but i had to finish chap 47. That honestly was better then i was expecting, and i had high expectations. So good. I love how Heero is protrayed. You've got his character just right. Relena is very well delvoped. She is matured, but she has a definate character and that doesn't change. She no longer flighty, but her essence hasn't changed. I'm glad she has someone to enjoy her days with. The only veiw of Duo you have is *hearts:Heero* but i suppose that's ok, because Heero's character is done so well. So are the characters of Noin and Hilde. Once again you capture their essence without uplaying their faults. I can't wait to see what happens next so off i go!
Indi Doran chapter 30 . 12/7/2003
Alright i promised a review after every 15 chaps or so. So here's chap 30's. I was getting a little inpatient waiting for some action to happen *romantically speaking* but your plot is so good and well developed it keeps me reading out of sheer wonder of what will happen next. Now i'm sure you've heard this before, but if you changed the names, you would have a fine book on your hands, that i'm sure would be published. It may not be a phiolosical best seller, but would certinaly be popular, in either the young adult catagory *if sex( if there ever will be any ;) are kept to a minumim* or as an adult historical mystery. Throw in a few more twist and you would have yourself a thriller. Seriously you could make some good money with this thing. You know i can't wait to see what happens next and its already 10:40 and i have school at 6:30 in the morning. Dang. Maybe i won't sleep tonight or something. But i gotta be awake for fencing practice..dilema! oh well maybe just a few more chapter...*smirk*
Indi Doran chapter 15 . 12/7/2003
Note1: I love this fic and can't believe i didn't read it sooner. There are so many chapters i think i may be in heaven. I love the plot up to now and the way you include all the characters. Well written and wonderfuly reseached. This fic is definately on my top 5 list. Drama, angst, suspense its all there and i love it. Thank you!
Note2: I'll review every 15 chapters or so.
AtheneMiranda chapter 92 . 12/4/2003
I can't wait to meet Shinigami... I don't have a lot more to say about this one, really; up to your usual standard, darling. Duo quitting was wonderfully done, and it makes me worried... Well. Let's see where you take us in the last eight eps.
Katie chapter 92 . 12/4/2003
Duo...can be very, very, scarey. I loved this chapter! I mean Heero's starving to death, Duo's going insane, and Wufei already is. It's going to be up to Quatre, Trowa, Sally and Noin to keep their group from walking blindly into *very* risky situations. Well, at least the number of stable people outnumbers the unstable. I am looking forward to finding out what happens in the next chapter!
S. Dina C chapter 36 . 12/4/2003
Just finished chapter 36 of your magnificent story. I'm seriously in love with this piece; I don't think I've ever read such a long, captivating, interesting thriller. I admire your style of writing and the plot is just excellent. I've been eagerly waiting for more yaoi-ness, but then again, there's a lot more ahead...
A small "but" occurred in this last chapter that I'd like to point out. The line "sweating like a fur coat model in a Swedish sauna" is extremely funny but just a bit incorrect. You see, as a North European I'm quite familiar with the differences in saunas. The Swedish sauna is only warm, rather than hot, and quite dry. The FINNISH sauna, as opposite to this, is the kind that really *makes* you sweat. Moist and almost burningly hot, often combinated with a dip in a hole in the ice (in the winter, of course). Now _that's_ what sauna's all about.
CSMars chapter 92 . 12/3/2003
Ah! This is so good! I just love this story! Hope heero and Duo will reunite soon, and is Quatre's family going to come in somehow? Please continue!
Link Worshiper chapter 92 . 12/3/2003
Woot! More Bridlewood! Looks like Duo's getting ready to go into Shinigami mode, huh? Can't wait. We love bubbly Duo, but evil, psycho, you-lay-a-finger-on-my-Hee-chan-and/or-my-braid-and-you-die Duo is excellent too! Ah, you always make my days so much brighter with your updates, and it's worth the zillion year wait because I'd rather be totally blown away with something you were able to put your whole heart into than something that doesn't do this brilliant series justice.
And I'm such a loser! I was able to understand all your Chinese! Hehe, the chapter title reminds me that I have a Latin test that I should probably study for tomorrow... Hmm... BTW, Oedipus Rex: good play. And I caught your reference to Medea and the Trojan Women! We did a spoof off of that in our fall production this year actually... ("Medea, Medea, we just met a girl named Medea, and suddenly that name will never be the same" )
839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »