Reviews for Bridlewood Manor
Aspiring Author chapter 94 . 1/23/2005
So, does this mean that this really is a dead fic? That's too bad, because I really enjoyed reading it. If you aren't planning on updating any more, that's at your discretion. But if you do happen to update, drop me a line, will you? Thanks bunches!

~AsA
The 1224 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
very nice, i'm off to read more!
Ganki chapter 94 . 12/27/2004
Wow, two days later and 94 chapters later. I am amazed and truly taken by this fic. I am sorry to have only stumbled upon it now and took the time to to read it finally. I am happy for winter brake giving me this time to read such a well written, breath-taking piece of GW fiction. I can't wait for more, dying to see what happens.

~ganki

P.S

I know how crazy life can become. Goodluck with family and everything else. -
selther chapter 94 . 12/17/2004
how do you manage 94 chapters! whoa there. no wonder you major in english. .
Mudpie chapter 94 . 12/1/2004
I'd log in, but I've forgotten my password.

*strikes a dramatic pose* Mitsugi! I remember this fic from the days of Olde...back when it had less than twenty chapters! And the gorgeous website you used to have! (With Duo's cookbook and all those neat-o-riffic episode facts!And fanart! And art!) *.* It was heaven then, heaven. I miss it! I've got to say it-if you need help of any any ANY sort, I'm willing to throw any bandwith I can find your way, as well as whatever cash I can wedge from my sofa. *throws herself on her knees* Please Mitsugi, come back from dead-fic land and bring Bridlewood back to it's shiny glory!
BluephoenixX chapter 9 . 11/30/2004
Oh, what devious and cunning plan are Une and Dorothea/y going to carry out on our poor little Quat-chan? We shall soon find out...
Silverblaise chapter 94 . 11/18/2004
EK! Sorry but I love this! I saw it recommended on and finally gave in to reading it. It's taken me . . . oh, little over a week? Having to fit it in with life and stuff but it was worth it. I can't count all the times I've laughed out loud and seeing how the story progressed and the characters developed was brilliant. I hope all your family stuff gets sorted and please continue with this! They have to rescue Heero! So much stuff left unresolved! Heero finding his family! What about that paper Duo wrote with Heero's dialect on it? And all the relationships that need sorting out? And getting Treize and Byron? Sorry with all the questions and that it's kind of a long review but this is after reading /94/ chapters and needing to read more! Maybe it can't quite be in real time anymore but please update again soon! .
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 94 . 11/12/2004
i like it i LOVE it i want some more of it! update SOON!
Silver Cateyes chapter 94 . 10/16/2004
Well, it took me FOREVER to read this (and I think I hit a record in regards to numbers of threats it takes to get me off the computer), but it was worth it! I bow in absoulte awe at your skills- your coping with a real life, writing a fic, and still managing to stay (mainly) sane. My congratulations. I'm probably going to e-mail this to you later, in case you don't check your reviews, so expect it, please.

Next topic: your dedication. I do not even want to THINK about the amount of effort and research that must go into this. Once again, I am awed. It took me weeks to just read this, between school and death-threats from various family members regarding fair computer time. I don't even want to think about how much time you must have put in checking facts and dates, getting recipies (I cannot spell), writing, editing, posting at TWO SITES ( . ), and dealing with life in general. I hope that you're able to keep it up.

Moving on. This fic is the best (and longest) I've read. I love how you don't pamper your characters- that is to say, they actually have ISSUES and PROBLEMS they must deal with. They do not live in some magical fantasy land where everything is perfact and life is peachy keen (barf). You give your characters actuall depth and dimension- they aren't merely carboard cutouts, which I have seen far to many of lately.

And you manage to make them the absolute center of each scene that is from their point of view. They're not all slaving around one central character- they each have their own life, their own issues, their own thoughts, and their own motives. You have a magnificent grasp of character.

And your plot is... is... words fail me. You are the best I've ever seen in the fics (and better then some published authors I'ver read) at putting LAYERS in your plot. Once they rescue Heero, they still have to deal with healing him, then with Quatre's tontine and Hassan, then Cinq as a whole, and then there's all the issues around Relena, Millardo, and Noin, then there's the fact that G might still be around, then there's Heero's past... the list goes on. I get a little lost just reading- I can't imagine how you can WRITE it. My plaudits.

The only thing that even confuses me slightly is that you have very little closure. There's almost nothing that is simply FINISHED. It's not a failing, or even bad, but it must create some tangles in writing it at points... but it's not my story, so I'll keep my mouth shut.

I would like to say one more thing before I go: I sincerely hope I'm there when someone (hopefully some FEMALE) gets to beat the shit out of Byron. ) If it were at all possible, I would beam him out of fic-land and into reality so I could do it myself. As it is, I can only imagine my sadistic muses doing it for me. Ah, well. Life ain't perfact- if it were, would we be writing fics?

See ya next chapter!
spellhorn chapter 19 . 10/15/2004
m, duo and chocolat. Even better chocolat on Duo *hentai grin*
JinLucifer chapter 94 . 10/12/2004
Yes! *bounces all over her room excitedly* More Bridlewood X3! With Heero having some interesting revelations, and not giving up despite his terrible state. Duo and the rest had better hurry it up x.x! And I can't wait for more!
Piece of Peace chapter 25 . 10/10/2004
i really like how this is going despite the fact i prefer straight fics
aspiring author chapter 94 . 10/4/2004
PLEASE update? Please? I can't wait anymore! I know about your family problems (at least since last update), and of course that comes first, but still, four months is an awfully long time! If you are not planning on continuing the story, you should let you readers know! It's only common courtesy!

~aspiring author
Silver Cateyes chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
Oops... forgot to add you to my favs list in the last review...
Silver Cateyes chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I'm going to love this... no matter HOW long it takes me to read it!

Silver Cateyes