Reviews for Bridlewood Manor
fairydust chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
wonderful written story and i like the storyline...this reminds me the storys written by those authors that got into the best sellers list. Kepp writing. Thanx
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Great beginning. Mystery, Like it. Please continue.
Lady Random chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
wow! This is a GREAT story so far! Very interesting story line!
Finny chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Not sure why, but I'm quite liking this! More?
Darkness chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
This is a cool story, I think I can handle waiting forever for you to finish this stoyr, considering you said you were going to make this story last as long as you are a FFN member. Just don't take too long with the next chapter! Are the other GW boys going to show up?
ladyhaemi chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Oh, it's so good! I love historical novels, and I love Gundam W, and I especially love your writing (not wordy at all, I think P). Pray, do continue soon!
KamiyaOrIshida chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Please, PLEASE tell me if this is a 1R fic. PLEASE!

Can't it be a 12 fic? Please! The writing was fantastic, written like a true english major! But the scary thing is, there's only one *direct* insult about Relena. 'Her instincts are terrible'As I said the fic is great. Even better than I expected. The suspense is great also. Is the next chapter coming out june 3? That's too long!
f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Hmm that was well done! It's remarkably different, not your typical fanfic! And the use of such words are incredible! Now this is what I call a quality fanfic! And as for the date issue, waiting a long period of time, knowing that such fanfic will be received is really worth the wait!
LittlePet chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Nice idea, write more soon!
Arana Suteshi chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
I'm looking forward to more!
Starknight chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
You've definitely got me intrigued! I'll be watching out for june 3rd. Neat setting too.
will o' the wisp chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
this is excellent. i can't wait for the next part.
reedinthewind chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Definitely original...and the element of mystery around Quatre is interesting. I've never seen Upstairs, Downstairs; however, I still enjoyed this chapter. Please continue this! Oh, and I love the disclaimer. _
ShadowOfShadows too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
This is GREAT! I can't wait to see (er, read?) the next episode! Keep it up! ~Shadow
839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56