Reviews for Waiting
lala chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
i don't get it. is she waiting for kaidou's flower? sp it means she still have feelings for him? waa please say it isnt so. rei/jed 4ever
Merry Faerie chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
OK, I have a confession to make: I read Watching before Waiting. Oops.

Well, putting that aside, I really like Rei's characterization. A very long time ago I told you that I couldn't stand angsty fics, but since then I've encountered so many tremendous stories filled with angst, I have to take it back. The emotion is so intense especially considering the length. Great job!
Novaleigh617 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
That was a lovely little vignette. Perfect for a small bit of procrastination. _~ I love this story and you covered it beautifully. I promise I'll read the entirety of your Fae series, once school is out and I have excessive amounts of time on my hands. Who knows, I may post something myself. We'll see. I love you much and hope you're doing well.
elianthos chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Yay! I'm the second!

manga-verse Rei. Or rather, a balanced mix of her manga-self with her anime-self. Very very good. *claps at the Author*

If you hadn't put the ending ANs, I'd have said the one-shot-ness was fine.

But I can't resist a bit of Jadeite goodness . Then... yes, a sequel would be much appreciated.
Charlie Chaplin 2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
*Looks around* Yay! First to review! Really wonderful little vignette, simple, sweet and nicely angsty, well done!