Reviews for Satisfaction
CaiusQualls chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Cute fic, but you know, you really rate things too high, even if things are "implied" that doesn't make them inappropriate, i mean, this doesn't even qualify as a "T" rating
LordLuffy07 of the Merry Go chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
aww, cute
Love Teacher chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Excellent

A

Well Done
Psychlone chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
as lovely and romanticly fluffy as it is, in my personal opinion, its not worth the hype of the other reviewers. This lacks two key things. Description and repitition. In fact for repitition, its has too much.

Your descriptions are literally non-existant. Even though we all know who these characters are, you have to describe them, from the golden glow of colette's hair to earthy brown of lloyd's own locks. The story is ALWAYS better when you give each character, known or not, good descriptions and details.

Now something you have repeted is the sleeping theme. We get it. Lloyd is tired after a nice romanticly erotic time. Ok. No need to hammer us over the head with it. Although I do have to admit, this fiction is by far, much better than most anything else on this site, and I congradulat you, however, your flaws are deeply affecting your ficlit.

Where as the average rating for me to give on a fiction is 2 or 3, you get a 5 out of 10.

*Note this review is meant merely as a catalyst for the betterment of the author's own fiction writing, and is not a flame.
LashknifeTalon chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Heh. This is definitely a rare gem. It's not often you'll find a fic with such an...interesting setting done so well. Good work.
GreenKittyChan chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
aw its good and fluffy
xXHeroine Of TimeXx chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Cute! Lovly! and all the wunderful things inbetween!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Beautifully written. I envy their contentment.
NewTypeDemon chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
...how did THAT get an M rating?
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
AW! Now that was so adorable! For an M rated fic, you sure know how to keep it clean. I like it for when you've described how Colette was feeling at that moment. I can't wait to see what you've got in store next! Oh, and just so you know, this little fic of yours is inspiring me to make my own writing project. In fact, I might need you to help me with it some time. I'll let you know about the full details as soon as I get it done. Later!

Maurice A. Nigma
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Rated M to be safe Sis Samuu? _ There wasn't anything close to rated M, but maybe that's just me?

Anyhoo, like always, so much fluff! The hugging, the touching, the snuggling, the kissing, and everything else... so fluffy! If only the Sheelos pairing can be nearly as fluffy as the Colloyd pairing... oh well. Nicely done! In two days too! Keep it up!