Reviews for Flightless
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is an awesome idea. I hope to see more. :)
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This story is good.

You put a lot of description in what Sam, Merry, and Pippin were doing to tend to Frodo's wounds.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
bethahnee chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I liked how you wrote the characters. Good representations of all four, especially Merry i think. :)

Of course... if hobbits had wings, why couldn't they simply fly ro Rivendell? Why use the road at all? The wraiths are only on horses at this point, after all. They'd never have a chance of catching up.
Larner chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
An interesting premise indeed. Alas that he didn't regain his ability to fly freely! And his wings to sound glorious! But I suspect that once the Nazgul knew of this ability they would have had the fell beasts out and flying faster than ever, on the lookout for those telltale blue and green wings!
InuEnki chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Great fic! I really, really, like the Wingfic concept and can't wait to read more. Please continue this series! :-)
Anawey chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Please tell me this isn't the end? i like this very much.
Merry-4-Ever chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Wow awsome! I've never read a story with the hobbit wing thing before! It is the best and somehow seams fitting. Please write more!
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
poor Frodo. I do love this whole idea, wings. I want wings...and blue/green, ah, so Frodo.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Very nicely written, but I think I'd have enjoyed it better as a straightforward Weathertop story. without the wings, which take some getting used to. I liked your characterisation of Strider and the Hobbits very much.