Reviews for Relief
IMissBradAndJen chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I really like this. It's really interesting being inside Roy's mind.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow. This was different because it had Roy break up with Pam. Nice job!
pyrebi chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Yow! That was interesting! I liked the unusual take. It was fun to see how Roy's standards of "better" are different from almost all of ours.
pixel8 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I really like seeing it from the perspective that Pam's not much fun for Roy to be around. It just really highlights the way that a person can be perfect for one person and completely wrong for another, and how Roy sees Pam completely differently than the way Jim does. Jim would never think she was no fun, that's for sure.

Really well done.
lukelorelai chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
that was good...are you going to add on to it?
BouncyBumble chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
The story is well written and engaging. I like the alternative viewpoint. But, I really, really hope this isn't how it goes down. I want Pam to have the revelation, not Roy :). But, despite not liking the concept, your writing and characterization was wonderful enough for me to really like the story. So, kudos!
mindlessmadness chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Really really nice writing. Good original idea too. Everyone writes about Pam breakintg it off with Roy, but never the other way around. So big time kudos to you. I like that you made Roy relieved, not sad, to leave Pam, because in all the fics where she ditches him, he's always sad, and i always (despite my better judgement) feel a little bad for him. Great job!
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Wow, second Roy-centric fic posted tonight! I love how you've differentiated the concept here...instead of Pam getting pissed and breaking it off (to be with Jim!), it's Roy who leaves. I actually like this alternative better. Great job!