Reviews for Lufia, Sinistrals awaken
CookieKittyMonster chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
This is quite good even though the formatting was a little strange...

You can do this sort of thing for your english major? o.O
Jason McCracken chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
First off, it would be nice to change the formatting a bit. Everything is underlined and it makes it more difficult to read. You could also think of breaking up the story into chapters, instead of including it all at once. But it doesn't look like you're going to add anything to it, so that may just be a waste of your time.

Now, to the story itself. I really liked it. It's a good approach to things, taking the Sinistral focus. I like the interactions between the characters and how you unfold things. One thing I was not really convinced with was how Arek convinced the Sinistrals to stop fighting. One second they say no matter what Arek says they won't be deceived, but when he actually says something they immediately believe...just seemed too quick for me.

I would have loved for the story to go on longer, though. What about any other interactions with the heroes...the final fight...what happens with Arek? I think you could do a good job on these things. Overall, a job well done...I hope the teacher appreciated it.