Reviews for Embracing Dreams
триетилдвеметилоктан CH3-CH-CH-CH2-CH2-CH2-CH3
SweetGumdrop chapter 50 . 5/3
Just sitting here ._. waiting for more *twiddles thumbs*
demon89 chapter 50 . 12/3/2015
It may have been under unpleasant circumstances but it's nice to see Sasuke interacting with just Kyuubi. Even leaning against him and wanting to curl up in his tails! I hope Iruka and Sasuke will both be able to heal from their mental trauma. And Naruto will probably be having words with his fox about scratching up their mate when he's already injured. Kyuubi needs to work on his nurturing. And his temper. Gotta fight smarter. He and Naruto both need training.
GreatStorySponge chapter 50 . 11/24/2015
I am really curious what Iruka's real abilities are. You dropped hints here and there, but you still mostly keep us in the dark. My gues we will finally find out once Iruka wakes up. The short interaction Ino had with Iruka was tad bit creepy i must say (i liked it). I do wonder what realy is rooting in his head while he sleeps.

I find myself slowly growing on Gaara. I wonder if he will eventually get Shukaku under control and if his demon will ever develop or well "awake" same way Kyuubi did. Speaking about Kyuubi, it came as real surprise to know that Kyuubi had his own body in past. How did he end up as a bundle of energy and later on got connected to Naruto? How trully powerfull Kyuubi was in the past? The whole part where Kyuubi was recovering was werry well written. I could practically see the bloody mess in my head. Well done!

Kabuto refered to Itachi being obsessed with reincarnation and I do wonder why Itachi is obsessively trying to keep Sasuke unpolluted by strange chakra, maybe its entiarly unrilated. Speaking of Sasuke, i knew that a fractured Sasuke would brake my heart and i was right, i do still wonder how he will deal with everything in the end. The whole intteraction with kyuubi was simply heart warming before Sasuke sliped back, especially the part where wanted to sink in to his tails and rest. Thank you for that :). I do hope Naruto will wake up soon, i kind off miss him, the perky hobo. Think im not alone who misses him.

Yay for Kakashi babysitter! You did a great job showing us how much Kakashi really cares for Sasuke. And of course Yay! for Itachi's POV (well Kisame), still was a great read.

As usual am waiting for next chapter.
pawtasu chapter 50 . 11/21/2015
I just re-read this whole story-I've read it so many times over the last few years, noticing new things every single time. Maybe these things are obvious to other people, but-what was the hand that Sai saw Iruka holding? Is it related to the dead child's hand that Sasuke held in his vision? I love the relationship between Itachi and Kisame. I would die for even a hint of more smut between Naruto and Sasuke. The conversations between Naruto and Kyuubi are some of the funniest dialogue I've ever read, but every reference to Kyuubi returning to a baby Naruto's broken, sobbing little body is so moving. There are hints of darkness and back story lurking behind everything, the characters and their relationships with each other are so real and add so much depth, and at the same time the humor in this story really does make me laugh out loud to myself every time I read it. Thank you for writing this amazing piece of fiction.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/15/2015
Naruto's right. If a love one was doing something harmful to me I would want to know why?
Kris chapter 37 . 11/9/2015
Sai is a true asshole. Naruto and Kiba should've took turns beating the hell out of him.
CanarySong chapter 50 . 11/7/2015
I love this story.
nhimcon chapter 50 . 11/7/2015
Your Kisame is such a precious thing! And KyuuSasu interaction is like no other I've seen.
Pete chapter 35 . 11/7/2015
Damn Kakashi is a bad-ass! Keep those chapters coming.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/3/2015
Lol, Kakashi is hilarious going asking for permission to sleep with Iruka. Great read!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 50 . 11/2/2015
Thank you for the update!
Nate chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
Naruto is way too obsessive over Sasuke.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
Sounds like someone's jealousy.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
Kahashi is a riot. Great chapter.
1,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »