Reviews for Embracing Dreams
09988888778 chapter 35 . 7/10
This is SUCH a good story! I've been following your updates closely since about 2016 roughly, and I keep coming back periodically to see if you've updated, and if not, I just go ahead and reread it. I hope you're still planning on continuing this! I'm so excited to see how long this continues for, and how it all wraps up. This is some of the best writing I've ever come across, and one of the best plots I've seen. Can't wait for the next update!
Nikki chapter 53 . 4/2
I have followed this story for years, it is just SO well written. I'm intrigued by what Itachi's plan for Sasuke actually is, these glances back into their past are fascinating! I hope you continue this, it is one of my favorite fan fiction of all time.
Loved the story can’t wait for the next chapter.
PizzaMomzzarella chapter 4 . 9/20/2020
lmao kyuubi is horny ~
VennSync chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
I just wanted to say, I downloaded this fic to my kindle years and years ago and kind of forgot about it until I was cleaning up my fanworks collection, and when I found it, it sucked me in and reminded me why I used to love fanfiction so much. I still do but it's different now. Anyway, I love everything about this AU concept, from the bloodline traits being made into mutations to Kakashi's reluctant parenting of Sasuke. There are parts in this story that felt so familiar to me, lines and scenes that I still remember today. I recall thinking that someday I'd like to write like this. I know this is out of the blue (and in 2020 no less!) but I just wanted to let you know that you've written a story that really stayed with me.
Shurl chapter 53 . 5/6/2020
thank you for continuing the story! love you for it. hope you're keeping safe.
RoboBear chapter 53 . 1/15/2020
Woohoo! Welcome back! It was a great surprise to get the notification for this story. Such a unique tale. I went back to refresh a few chapters and was pulled in all over again. What these characters suffer is heart-wrenching. You're doing an excellent job on this fic. Glad to see the fire back in your belly for it as well. Fingers and toes crossed for its continuation. Thanks!
freeflow chapter 53 . 1/12/2020
*sigh*

I've missed this. Engaging characters, rapid plot, gorgeous dialogue... it doesn't matter how long it is between updates, I always enjoy coming back to your fics.

Beautiful as ever. Thanks for sharing. x
RoboBear chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
I didn't realize this wasn't complete yet as I was intrigued by the description. This is so good. I didn't even mind the crossover as they were characters I knew and liked. My heart wrenched though when I got to the end and it wasn't the end. I see the last update was December of 2018 so I'm hoping it's not out of the realm of possibility that you will be able to complete this story. It's so unique and interesting and I'm dying to find out what the real truths are for Sasuke, Itachi, Naruto, Iruka, and everybody else. Sending out good writing vibes for you. Awesome tale!
SunMoonKitsune chapter 52 . 8/11/2019
Pleeeaaaseeee let there be more to this, you cant do this TT you got me loving this story too much.
Shurl chapter 50 . 3/10/2019
Hello! Another great chapter! Even though it showed up in the previous chapter, I just wanna say the severed hand bits were really creepy and I still couldn’t get it out of my head... btw, while you elaborated on Sasuke’s, I remembered you had one attach to Iruka that Sai sported?...i’m reading on to see if there’s more to it coming. I’m hoping there’s more coming beyond the two chapters after this. (I refuse refuse to skip to the end for spoilers!)
Shurl chapter 43 . 3/9/2019
Oh! I noticed u started to use “dragged” in place of “drug” :) the latter took a bit of getting used to.
Shurl chapter 42 . 3/9/2019
Arigatomina I love your story and ur writing is impeccable! It’s on my alerts! It’s amazing how u manage so many personalities, while building each character within the story so well, and with the various agendas...this is all very exciting, I’ve just read on and on! In a way I’m happy I just found this so I can binge read. It’s my fav..
Shurl chapter 22 . 3/5/2019
This chapter is hilarious! I’m reminded of “mom’s day off” and the dad and to figure out running the household by himself and solve things like the hero dads on YouTube..
My fav lol part was when Kakashi got Naruto to roll over to him...LOL!
1,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »