Reviews for Embracing Dreams
aurora3173 chapter 51 . 10/12
This story is so well written! I’ve really enjoyed it so far. I would absolutely love it if you decided to finish! The story is really interesting.
Big fan chapter 51 . 8/3
Next chapter please.
AnimeMyWorld chapter 7 . 6/25
I just love your story so much. I fine it very unique and wish it was a movie. Thanks.
I definitely think your is a goldmine. Nice job!
jj chapter 51 . 5/8
wowsa
JeslynBoo chapter 51 . 2/18
I love the way you make their abilities mutations- it fits and flows so well! A new favorite, thank you. Savedfollowing.
Ominous07 chapter 51 . 2/2
Hey, I really like your story and think that it's interesting. It took me forever to read, but I'm glad that I did because it was worth it. I've never seen a story like this before.
janet chapter 51 . 1/31
that's a great story. pretty interesting stuff about Sasuke and the shadows around him. So itachi saw those since Sasuke's birth and for some reason decided to make Sasuke's life a living hell?
I will be waiting for more , good luck and I'm hoping you continue to the end. :)
Dark chapter 51 . 1/22
I am dying for more! Please! What an amazing read. I am really wondering what are those "spirits" attached to Sasuke. So Sasuke was most likely a mutant since he was things were following him since birth. It's so interesting. Please , I am so thankful for everything you gave but don't leave us hanging for too long.
With all love and respect :)
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 51 . 11/15/2016
Thank you for the update! (sorry for taking so long to read it :C)

Owwww. Poor Iruka (poor everyone, actually)
ColorfulNympho chapter 51 . 10/9/2016
OMG NO THERE'S NO MORE... how often do you update?
ColorfulNympho chapter 32 . 10/6/2016
I really hope the KakaIru scene(s) aren't actually skipped... their personalities/connection in this are so good.
ColorfulNympho chapter 30 . 10/6/2016
Awww... truth or dare...
Now I wish they were drunk and asking more questions and Ino going inside one of Naru Sasus body and being able to watch the sexy time.
Ooh! Or Kyuubi groping up Ino. Getting all hot like and showing interest. Making out. Having a quickie. Making. Naru angry for popping his cherry without his permission. Oooh.. so many ideas.
Damn..
Guest chapter 26 . 10/6/2016
Hahaha omg.
This is awesome. I wish the chapters were longer so I wasn't reading them so fast...
im ur misconception chapter 51 . 9/28/2016
wow, when you make a random come back with a story you do right n proper. this took a bit to get thru and I had to take a few breaks. it wa s interesting to see how the plot is developing and being furtherred. though some parts were a bit of a wall of text, it was s till good.
1,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »