Reviews for Keystone Angels
shadow reader chapter 8 . 9/28/2006
please up date soon, I'm about to fall out of my chair!
Vinsmouse chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
Alright Luke escaped the hell hound! Good for Cooter, leave it to him to confront Boss. Isn't that just typical of Boss, it ain't my fault cause I didn't know it would get this bad. Since witchhunter like to use fire so much, I sure hope Boss gets at least a little singed. Looking forward to more.
Little-Miss-Sherlolly chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
aw I hope Luke can get back in time...loved how he still thought about his jacket, made me laugh. PLease dont let them boys die...update soon!
HazzardHusker chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
"Oh God!" No two words were ever more appropriate. I knew exactly how Luke felt thanks to your good descriptions, maybe a little too good. Perhaps a warning might be in order advising readers not to read after just eating. I'm still queasy.

I think Boss Hogg should be strung up just for getting them into this mess.
America50 chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
good chapter! please update soon!
Vinsmouse chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
Now look, you better find some way to get Luke out of this, so he can save Bo. That Cassandra, people like her running around, I think I'd rather take my chances with a witch. Looking forward to more,please update soon.
sunset over the horizon chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
Awesome story and I hope Luke makes it out of there ok.
HazzardHusker chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
You certainly have an imagination! Good writing.
America50 chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
good chapter! please update soon!
Little-Miss-Sherlolly chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
Oh no! No Luke cant die! Update soon!
Vinsmouse chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
Good chapter, I sure hope these so-called Heretics turn out to be the "good guys" so to speak. Maybe they can help Luke take down Cassandra and her followers. I sure hope so, cause ya can't let either of the boys die, I think we have rules about that. ;) Looking forward to more, please update soon.
America50 chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
good chapter, please update soon!
Little-Miss-Sherlolly chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
Oh god I hope Luke can get that thing and save Bo...oh please please update soon!
ackeberlynn chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
Geez, this is intense! I loved the part where Luke was willing to sacrifice himself for Bo...ya know this reminds me of a Stephen King book. (I don't read 'em cuz they're too scary and I have too wild an imagination). But this is good...keep it up!
Little-Miss-Sherlolly chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
Oh gees this isnt going to end well...oh please update soon, i'm so scared!