Reviews for Macbeth
Alternate End chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Nice story, I love it as do i love all you other storys. keep on writing like yhe great writer that you are! ;)
ME chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I love it!
lexy499 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
very interesting...tomboy 2 girly prep? common here in ma 'hood or skoo...sumtymes iz prep 2 tomboy lyke me...

update soon plz!
Kyo's Lover chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Luv the title. I can see their is a connection somewhere with this story, Mulan, and Macbeth. I wonder what is going to happen from here on out with Naruto's answer to Sakura's question...what will Sasuke and Kakashi think of all of this. All the lovely questions I get from reading this interesting Naruto story you have started to write here. Luv the story and your style of writing a lot. Keep up the great work on your story! Please update your story when you can!

Fellow Reviewer
I'm not telling chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Well, I've never heard THAT idea before, so nicely done with thst.

I hope you do a good job, and I'll be reading. Good luck!
Emriel chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
... nice plot ... sakura centric as usual i think update soon? im just interested in what might happen for the next few chappies
Archee-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Oh, My! BEcoming a boy! Really original! Love it, love it, love it! Sakura with sexy no Jutsu would be cute! I love how Sakura oden'st want to be a burden afteral!

Oh, My! DEAR AUTHOR-SAMA! please, please, could you read my story? YOu've been my fave author ever since! having a review from you would really-really-really lighten me up! I know it's kinda irritating, but... ah... do it if you have time..!
XxaoshixX chapter 1 . 5/10/2006