Reviews for Krypto the Superdog: FMS
this should be an episode
SolarCarol chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Awasome with the stories. And I hate to break it to you, the show has been canceled. Sorry. But could you please do one about Isis having a slight crush on Ace, (without him knowing of course, and get STreaky a little jeleous? PLEASE! I am desperate!
Ace Retriever chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Dude, that was hilarious! When's the next episode?
gianluca de duonni chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Another idea for an episode would be the following: Chelsea the Pomeranian, Krypto's erstwhile girlfriend from the 1970's Superboy/Superman comics, show up, with consequent battles for her affection on the part of Bat-Hound and Krypto. Krypto saved her from a chemical fire, but she spurned him for being an abnormal specimen of canine, unlike what Lois Lane did with Superman for being an alien. Questions one might ask would be: If she showed herself to be genuinely repentant of her snobbish ways, would Krypto forgive and forget? Would she go after Bat-Hound, due to his being more normal, causing Krypto to go into a jealous rage? Would Brainy Barker - Krypto's female psychic/magic-user colleague on the Dog Stars/Pooch Patrol - get mad, setting off a rivalry currently like the one speculated between Lois Lane and Wonder Woman by fans?
gianluca chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
you need to write a story about what happens when Chelsea, the female canine that dumped Krypto because she was scared of his powers, comes back into his life, and the emotional and physical fallout involved.
mammal-mage chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Nice to see another Krypto fanfic. This one was funny(Streaky doing the whole Peppe La Pew rutine). You might want to check out some of my fics.
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Hey there. :-D Job well done on this "episode". I have to admit that it IS pretty close to the style of the actual series willing also actually making Krypto and Ace really have to work for their victory... both of which are very good things.

Believe me, I LOVE the series (it's kiddie-fare, but generally well-written kiddie-fare), but one of my biggest knocks against it is that the villains are generally not as formidable as they COULD be. I know the series is generally aimed at kids, but there should be ways to make the villains look more consistently formidable without losing the humor.

Ignatius, for example. Yeah, he's a bit scatterbrained, but he IS really pretty smart by iguana standards (not at practical areas like thinking through the consequences of his actions, but he HAS demonstrated a fair amount of natural aptitude for science) and has a considerable network of resources at his disposal. If he were ever to legitimately make the effort and keep focused, he could probably be every bit as formidable a villain to Krypto as Lex Luthor is to Superman rather than just a persistent annoyance.

Or Mechanikat. Given his network of alien resources and the potential of his alien tech cybernetics, he actually sounds like he SHOULD be a reasonably formidable bad guy (and, at times, he is), but not used in the excess the series does use him in. If he was used less (i.e. no more than twice a season), took the time to plan out his capers more AND clearly updated his gear between appearances, he could definitely be a good intergalactic threat villain.

I don't know what I could suggest to put the story more in the series's style. Truth be known, I'm content with it being close enough to the show's style to keep the characters at least mostly in character, which you certainly managed here quite nicely.

All I can ask is that you please do your best work in a few new fan villains... bad guys that are powerful enough and/or smart enough to be able to fight the heroes at a level somewhat closer to their own and, thus, make the heroes look more, well, heroic when they prevail (and that includes giving the Dog Stars a good range of other intergalactic villains with no connection to Mechanikat). Examples of this include possibly super-powered pets to some of the other Superman villains such as the Toyman, the Parasite or Bizarro (you can't tell me Lex Luthor is the ONLY Superman villain with a pet). And, of course, keep the use of the canon villains just sparingly enough where you can conceivably think of ways to make them more challenging, but still at least mostly in character.

At any rate, I definitely looking forward to seeing your next "episode idea".
Dark Tailz not logged in chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Oh yeah I like it and I do have one idea for you and that is sense who ever it was over on the site. Came with the evil Dark Krypto idea! I kind of felt that there sould be a evil verson of Dark Streaky as well. Sense no one has came up with the idea of the evil Dark Streaky intell now! Update soon.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Nice start. Excellent job with all the characters.

Keep the good writing.