Reviews for Finding the Past
lakergirl08 chapter 15 . 10/23/2006
Okay I'm a little confused, why doesn't Alec know Max is in heat. Isn't it supposed to effect male transgenics, he should be able to smell it right?
lightrain chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
great story, can't wait to see what happens! esp love the max/alec dynamic. It is so believable, that it makes me wish what you wrote was put on TV!
rocknroll923 chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
OMG, amazing! lmao, I loved this chapter! You write the Alec/Max banter so, so well! I loved the ending to this chapter, too. So very like Max. And leave it to Alec to be the annoying reminder that one comes BEFORE two. You make me feel bad for Logan, though. She was pretty bitchy to the poor guy. Loved Max's line: "What I am picturing about what I would like to do to you right now is not something I can articulate into words!" Good job! Can't wait for more. See ya next chapter!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 15 . 10/17/2006
I love your stories they make me laugh lol!
rocknroll923 chapter 14 . 10/11/2006
Excellent update! So Zack's finally getting some useful clues, and of course I loved the Max/Alec moment! I wonder how much longer Max can keep her hot little secret from Alec...? This is really great! Please update ASAP!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 14 . 10/11/2006
I like that you did this with a different reaction to heat... rather than the typical male and female reacting. So Alec is completely oblivious to her heat.
rocknroll923 chapter 13 . 9/28/2006
Once again, terrific update! I wonder how Max will explain her odd behavior to Alec now. And Alec was being incredibly nice! It's so weird... I'm used to him being an immature smart-ass, LOL! Well, good luck, and update soon, please! I can't wait to see what happens next!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 13 . 9/27/2006
Good chap!
darkangelfan chapter 12 . 9/12/2006
I confess I only read the Zack fics but I cant help but enjoy the tension between MA.

good update and nice work on how quick it came. more please!
rocknroll923 chapter 12 . 9/12/2006
Wow, that was hot! Or maybe it's just Alec... Either way, great update! So Max tried to dodge Alec in her heat, barely thinking of her mission, and then she finds a major key to Zack. Instead of catching onto this, since she's in heat, she comes close to scaring the guy away! lmao Nice, very nice. One thing: it's spelled 'scoping', not 'skoping'. Just thought you should know. I'm a spelling and grammar freak... Update soon, please!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 12 . 9/12/2006
really good... more! lol cant wait!
rocknroll923 chapter 11 . 9/10/2006
Really good update! I love the little MA tidbits here and there. Oh, and long chapters are a good thing! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 11 . 9/9/2006
It good so far I like it! Im excited to read what happens...
rocknroll923 chapter 10 . 9/7/2006
Yes! You continued! I just knew you'd come back to us! LOL I'm really loving this fic so far! The whole mysterious Zack thing is so cool and spooky, and the Max/Alec interaction is done to perfection. Now I just have to wonder where you will go from here, and with that new Aaron kid... Keep up the good work!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 10 . 9/6/2006
This is really good! I can't wait to read more... good thing you decided to finish it!