Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Oh god what is up with all the depressing Laley one shots? Do one of them always have to die at the end? Ok, mini rant over! I loved it though! It was really good! :( I'm crying...
crazy4fiction chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
THIS WAS SO AWFUL... BUT I LUVD IT.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This story is so freaking amazing it is so angsty and incredible! I love Laley they are so sweet and they belong together especially if they are in stories like these! You are such an amazing writer this story is truly excellnet!
driedfruits chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Laley is far from being one my favorite ship. But that... was truly awesome. I have tears in my eyes. I so didn't see it coming! Thank you for this story, it gave me back hope in OTH.
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
wonderful fic and beautifully written.

Heartbreakingly sweet. Loved how you wrote Haley and Lucas - very fitting.

Great job XD
Simoman chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Great yet very sad story. Shame it couldnt have ended in happiness instead of loneliness and regret.

AWESOME STORY nevertheless. Write more Lucas/Haley sooN!
AnissaB1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I loved this one shot but it's awful my Lucas died! :cry: Luke!

Great work I love Laley! I hope you'll write more Laley!
cookie-dough chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
That was such a sweet like fic. I like how, no matter what happened, they always found a way back to each other. Such a sad ending, thought it kinda came full circle, how they met and how it all ended, nice fic!
love shell chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I loved the story. I can seriously only read Haley/Lucas or Pey/Lucas stories because nothing else makes much sense to me (lol) but I love the former better and this really captured the bittersweet pairing. Great job!
naleyluv chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I CAN'T believe lucas died...i really wanted her to runaway with himm too...really good oneshot
kellyliterary chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Oneshots are definitely your quality, it's incredible how you can let someone die and make it a sad yet happy end. I am glad you are not the writer of the show though, otherwise there wouldn't be anyone left in the show! Hah, kidding. This was an extremely great oneshot, and an extremely sad one too.
HalesnLukeBFF4ever chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I liked this, it's sweet. That is so sad that Lucas died.
lunarlanding chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Oh, oh. I loved this piece. Haley/Lucas is my favourite pairing on the show. I just love them so much together. I love it when people explore the dynamics between them, but also between Haley/Nathan and Lucas/Brooke in the same fic, so y'know, this fic is perfect in my opinion. I especially love the end, because it's just so adorable, but yet so sad because it ends so tragically for them.

Anyways, I'm rambling. But I wanted to say: fantastic job, really.
othoclvr chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
that was cute and sad i fell bad for nathan and brooke though. that they had no idea that this was happening for years apon end and yet. you write so well i love this. its really sad how it ends. what a greatstaory.

anyways

loved it

usally i would write"update asap" but this is a one shot

lovies