Reviews for Times Like These
VivaLaVieBohemeXFilm chapter 12 . 12/5/2007
I really love this story. A bit fluffy, but, hey, it's amazing fluff. Write more please! I love it! Mark is too adorable with Roger. I added this story to my faves!

XOXO
ZackMcdohl chapter 12 . 8/1/2007
wow,that was really good.I love so much now, work,are you going to add Roger's parent's in later chapters?
jumpOVERtheMOON chapter 12 . 2/1/2007
Mark/Roger? GOODIE! Lots of smut! Mark's dad's mean, but I love how you characterize his mom. Are you going to add in Roger's family too?
kwebba chapter 12 . 8/21/2006
this is awesome! i cant wait for more!
Rosebud Wolfe chapter 12 . 8/20/2006
Well atleast his dad is trying. Loved the ass slap. Haha. Maybe...I dunno some kind of other conflict in their relationship. Or more smut. Smut is always good. Update soon!
QuixoticLover chapter 12 . 8/20/2006
Yay! *is happy* Yah, Mark's dad is always kinda stupid... *sigh* Oh well. I love love LOVE Cindy in this story! She's so nice to Mark. And...

Roger is... horny. *laugh* Oh yes... school. Homework. Right. And I think that's all I have to say, so... Update soon please! *hugs*
ronnocc chapter 12 . 8/20/2006
I love the way you have Mark's dad still pissed but willing to give it a try. Too many stories have Mark's dad just be like, "Alright, whatever!" And, aw! Roger and Mark...I just love 'em. I love how Mark's like, "You don't need an excuse to fuck me." It's funny and adorable at the same time. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Mondler4EvEr chapter 12 . 8/20/2006
Marks dad was still an asshole. But I love the fluff you added in here too! Please continue!
Regina Halliwell chapter 12 . 8/20/2006
Awesome chapter - Keep up the great work!
L Ducky chapter 12 . 8/19/2006
that went better than expected. I love Cindy in this... she's so cindy-ish.

updatesoon!
FoodOfLove chapter 11 . 8/19/2006
UPDATE! please

whats marks dad gonna say?

when will mark (or roger) ever realize that i deserve him better?

when will you update?
Rosebud Wolfe chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
Yay finally an update! Good move-along chapter. Yea I'm def wondering what Mark's dad is going to say.
rosemont419 chapter 11 . 8/16/2006
Yes, yes you are evil. I still love your stories though... I don't know why. You are mean with all of the cliffies. jk. Great story!
kwebba chapter 11 . 8/16/2006
update soon! i cant wait to see what Mark's dad does
Nathanslilsis chapter 11 . 8/16/2006
O...M...G! You are so brilliant, yet so EVIL! lol Please UD SOON!