Reviews for Wild Night
damagectrl.07 chapter 8 . 6/12
I absolutely enjoyed this fic. If you ever decide to pick this back up, I'd be happy to keep reading. I love how you characterized both Vincent and Tifa plus the plot and humor in this is genius. Thanks for writing this. I'd love to know what happens next!
mshccs chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
Hi! I know it's been a long time since this story was updated, but I'll take a chance in leaving a review. I liked this story so much, please, please, if you can finish it, it will be much appreciated. I like how Sexy and possessive Vincent is in this fic. I also liked the fact that they cleared their status with each other in the last chapter. No awkwardness whatsoever.
lapaxlove chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Awww, i wanna know what happens next, very interesting story! I hope you do update
Stacy chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Please continue :( great story, it's always the good ones that are not finished :(
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Come Back and Update please :( lol
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
very cute story! :D but i don't think you plan on picking this back up :(
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Will you continue this? I liked this story a lot :)
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
will there be more?
Juleezy chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
This fanfic is the one that has got me to loving the VincentxTifa couple. I really loved and enjoyed this fanfic very much. Even though it's been a couple of years since you last updated, I do hope you somehow would be able to update or finish this. I wonder if you are still planning to continue this?
Barbed Wire Proxy chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
... ;_; I'll never get a finale for this if it was last updated in 2006. Damn. Lol GREAT STORY. Such a shame for no resolution.
princessswan chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
I absolutely adore this fic! You have definitely got me hooked on the Tifa/Vincent pairing! I'm glad that after their drunken escapade they're going to give their relationship/marriage a real shot! I'm excited to see everyone else's reactions to their marriage hahah, it should be a fun one to explain. Anyway I know it has been a few years, but I hope you'll come back and finish this soon! :) I really do enjoy all their delicious scenes and bantering; they have amazing chemistry together! ;P
pi.xxel chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
AWESOME! Best Vincent/Tifa story ever! :)

its been a while since you last updated...i really hope that youll continue it one day!
lunaXgackt chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
this story is absolutely golden. I have enjoyed every minute of it, so far!
Lett chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
Hi, I know its been years since you last updated this fic, but it begs for a conclusion and only you would be able to give it one. :D

I'm glad that Vincent and Tifa is finally giving the marriage thing a shot, they truly deserve some happiness. I'm personally looking forward to how this would all be received by Cloud and Aeris, and since Barret has already found them out, I'm thinking the talk and announcement to the rest of the group will follow soon enough. :)
Pyra Sanada chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Would love for you to continue this one!