Reviews for Catalyst
kitiku01 chapter 26 . 6/23
It was very good... more drarry pls!
BlazingFlames22 chapter 11 . 6/11
I think you might've written this before the Deathly Hallows came out… if so, the thing with Fred is eerily accurate.
dj chapter 18 . 5/23
こころちょう
SkynSora chapter 26 . 5/2
aww ... its overrr ... I want to know what happens during the year at hogwarts too ... i read this finish in a day and i feel so proud of myself AHHA ... GREAT STORY! keep up the good work LOLK
Drarry Newtmas chapter 12 . 4/30
lol
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
This is amazing!
MuggleBornDragon chapter 26 . 7/22/2014
Can you marry a book? If so Catalyst is my new husband.
Alma-sama chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Harry and Draco are too alike!
What is with this 'I'll put everyone around me in danger! '#?!

They are a perfect couple as far as understanding each other, because I don't think aanyone would be able to understand them as much as they understand one another.
Cheshie2130 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is legitimately my favorite fic of all time. The character development is flawless, the way you write them is completely beautiful, and it is a very well balanced fic. It has lots of angst, humor, fun, love, and everything that I look for in a fic. I wish I could erase it from my mind and read it again. This was actually the story that made me want to start writing fanfiction in the first place. Thank you for such an incredible work.
RandomFan2830 chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
I just wanted to say that you did an amazing job on this story! The romance and the plot in this story were near perfection!
Michael Gonzales chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
This was such an epic fanfic and I loved every single chapter. This is my first time to read fanfiction and this definitely hooked me into it. I love how the characters were really IN character unlike some other fanfics that I tried reading. This will always be my all time favorite and I do hope you would write another drarrt fanfic.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
I really like this story, its really good written and harry and draco are really cute together.
Sumi Anzu chapter 26 . 1/4/2014
Bravo! I been reading this for one sitting ( excluding attebding my basic need eatting and bathroom usage)
youarentiam chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I don't really know how to describe this story. It is amazing! You are a really good writer. I love this story already. The way you portray Harry and Draco seems so real. Personally, I think that this is honestly how they would have felt and what could have happened to them. This is just perfect.
Crimson Daraku Shita Tenshii chapter 26 . 10/22/2013
I read this story and I loved it soo much that I couldn't stop reading it. :)