Reviews for Catalyst
Kewl beans bro. I'll try to read da rest later dawg
Blueberry Babe chapter 26 . 8/17
LovesDragons chapter 26 . 8/15
Cool story.
Uh I don't get it.
First Lucius took harry, Draco and snapes wands away.
And then harry had his wand when he was at snapes
manor. And now he suddenly doesn't have it.

Also in the earlier chapter it went from saying they had
4 days left til hogwarts... and then 6 back to 5...
sanpokenjuu chapter 5 . 7/21
I love what I've read of your story so far
kitiku01 chapter 26 . 6/23
It was very good... more drarry pls!
BlazingFlames22 chapter 11 . 6/11
I think you might've written this before the Deathly Hallows came out… if so, the thing with Fred is eerily accurate.
dj chapter 18 . 5/23
SkynSora chapter 26 . 5/2
aww ... its overrr ... I want to know what happens during the year at hogwarts too ... i read this finish in a day and i feel so proud of myself AHHA ... GREAT STORY! keep up the good work LOLK
tildethedemigod chapter 12 . 4/30
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
This is amazing!
MuggleBornDragon chapter 26 . 7/22/2014
Can you marry a book? If so Catalyst is my new husband.
Alma-sama chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Harry and Draco are too alike!
What is with this 'I'll put everyone around me in danger! '#?!

They are a perfect couple as far as understanding each other, because I don't think aanyone would be able to understand them as much as they understand one another.
Cheshie2130 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is legitimately my favorite fic of all time. The character development is flawless, the way you write them is completely beautiful, and it is a very well balanced fic. It has lots of angst, humor, fun, love, and everything that I look for in a fic. I wish I could erase it from my mind and read it again. This was actually the story that made me want to start writing fanfiction in the first place. Thank you for such an incredible work.
RandomFan2830 chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
I just wanted to say that you did an amazing job on this story! The romance and the plot in this story were near perfection!