Reviews for Catalyst
On a scale from one to ten what is your favourite colour of the alphabet?
Oliviia chapter 5 . 1/16
This was so sweet! I never liked reading about Draco and Harry (for me, it's always Dramione 3), but now I realise it might have been because I was trying to imagine the actors kissing, and that's, well, just awkward. But when I just think about book Harry, it fits perfectly 3
Yuunari chapter 26 . 1/1
Very well written and will go to my favorites! Highly recommend!
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 26 . 12/26/2016
I like.
RinLeFox chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
Near the end of this chapter draco was being sassy af with Remus xD
Adam'sStillinHell chapter 26 . 9/21/2016
This story was amazing! It really was a pleasure to read!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/15/2016
I don't know if you still check Your reviews but I loved your story, I just finished it was really well written and totally kept my attention. Thanks for writing something awesome. Your loyal reader lady yang.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Took me two days to read this fanfic...LOVED IT I love how you made character development with Draco and Harry instead of the typical them sucking and screwing each other right off the bat even tho I am disapointed that they didn't do it, I would be excited to start reading the more adult part and then upset that they stopped prior to anything sexual but besides the point I'd say this is on my top 10 HP fanfic
jasmina1597 chapter 26 . 8/11/2016
I rally love this story - your writing style is wonderfull nd they both are a beautiful couple
Merlin's Magic chapter 26 . 7/4/2016
Pretty cool fanfic. Love it!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/5/2016
That was the greatest thing I've ever read! I had such mixed emotions and different reactions. I'd be in my room screaming when Lucius showed up the first time. Oh god that was a great writing.
oh dear logic chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Draco has zero reason to believe Potter wouldn't kill him on sight. Why would he search him out for help?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
How about asking how Draco knows where he lives?!
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 6 . 12/17/2015