Reviews for Catalyst
Malee chapter 26 . 8/22
d-(-)z
SimrynSimi chapter 26 . 8/10
This was very cute! It had a really good plot but I have a couple of critiques... there were a couple of typos (not major), at the end how did Harry have his wand to levitate snape? Also I found it a little strange how calm everyone was when harry went back for Draco
Purple unicorn chapter 26 . 8/9
Wow. That was amazing. I read it in one sitting! I'm a HUGE Drarry fan, and you managed to get remussirius in it.
This blew my mind. It was amazing
Cithia chapter 26 . 7/23
I've been here since the beginning, but love your story no matter how many times I read it!
Scrappy2017 chapter 26 . 6/6
I loved this piece. Although I wish you would write a sequel to know how their school year turned out
rand0mness13 chapter 26 . 4/18
This was a wild ride. No doubt one of the best I have ever read. There was plenty of character development, a lot of thought put into all the plot and other little things mentioned.
The only thing I noticed was in one of the previous chapters, Lucius used sectumsempra against Severus. He wouldn't have known that spell; only Harry, and Snape
know that.
rand0mness13 chapter 10 . 4/16
I love this story!
Sarah Hemsworth chapter 26 . 2/25
God this took me a week to finish, only because it was so good! I was always so hesitant to click next cause I knew imma be closer to finishing it. This was my 3rd harry x draco, Im still kinda new and seeing all these well written fics like yours make me cry out of joy! Thank you so much for writing this and good luck on what ever ur doing now!
On a scale from one to ten what is your favourite colour of the alphabet?
Oliviia chapter 5 . 1/16
This was so sweet! I never liked reading about Draco and Harry (for me, it's always Dramione 3), but now I realise it might have been because I was trying to imagine the actors kissing, and that's, well, just awkward. But when I just think about book Harry, it fits perfectly 3
Yuunari chapter 26 . 1/1
Very well written and will go to my favorites! Highly recommend!
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 26 . 12/26/2016
I like.
RinLeFox chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
Near the end of this chapter draco was being sassy af with Remus xD
Adam'sStillinHell chapter 26 . 9/21/2016
This story was amazing! It really was a pleasure to read!