Reviews for Conversation
plavooka chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
'Fine. Open the door. Don't be rude.'

I think this sentence captures the essence of Cynn and Mhenlo's relationship. Love the way she mocks Jamei and how he's calm and almost understanding of her fiery attitude but also makes an attempt to correct the situation.

This is a great fic, depicting the relationship between my two favorite GW characters just how I imagined it. Sometimes, I catch myself thinking how it would be cool to one day make a movie with the canon characters from the game. That would really be something. :)
Lingxien chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
YES:D I love how you kept their characters while still making them hot-and-heavy. Usually fanfics like this are all "OOHH, FORGET THE WORLD, LET'S FUCK"
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
MhenloxCynn is so cute.

I love my Guild Wars lore, and I love fanfiction, and MhenloxCynn awesome pairing, and thus, this is awesome. ;D Plus this isn't at all incoherent and horrid, and is in fact quite well-written. ;'' Yaysh!
LadyPisces chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I have to say - wow! This is an amazing story! I loved the way Mhenlo and Cynn talk to each other, her quick, fiery answers and his never ending patience. Just like I imagined their relationship to be. Excellent work, I'm hoping to write a story about the two of them that will be at least half as good as yours is.
Xenolord chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Nice. VERY nice. Cynn and Jamei Insult-Fests are always fun to ready. Keep it up.
ZeroXGundam chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Excellent work.
Anatolios chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
YAY! Yummy Mhenlo/Cynn goodness! This is my favorite pairing. :D
Jonnoda chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wow, thats actually really well written. I like how you gave them all mature interactions, and I hope you continue to write fanfics featuring them in the future.

-Jonnoda
AskTalon chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
That was really good, can you add/make more?
Romanticize chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
YAY! Some official game character romance! ;D

I really liked it, I think you kept them all in character. You should make a story on how they met/came together. I would read it. :o

We need some more good quality GW fiction like this (particularly in the romance section :P) on ;D

Alright I'm done. :x
Iron Duke chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
cool..my reaction with my first Tyrian character during the first part of the game was..."ZOMG, Mhenlo is a PIMP!" Jamei, the twins and then he 'convinced' the guard to let you through at Vizunah Square. Later on Danika too...my statement: "Mhenlo is a pimp in Cantha, and some celebate guy in Tyria"
CloudBreaker chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
This is quite an interesting story. If the type of love Mhenlo and Cynn had in this story actually applied to the actual game, it'd be pretty nice. I can't wait to see what happens in the future with Mhenlo and Cynn.