Reviews for Beyond The Dimrill Gate
ForeverImaginative chapter 11 . 9/14/2008
What a wonderful story, just as all your others are. My only complaint is that now that I've found this story, I'm stuck with the largest cliff-hanger of all!

Keep up the wonderful work, I'm so pleased to have finally come across so many wonderful Elrohir/Elladan stories.
Mare chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
Oh my... a 'cliff' hanger! Ahh hah hah. I'm so funny.

I do hope everything works out for the best! Cheers, and happy writing!
Elfinabottle chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
I was so glad to see you had updated, until I got to the last two paragraphs. HOW COULD YOU? Despite the evilness of your cliffhanger, this is a marvelous story. Please, please post the next chapter soon.
Viresse chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
Love it! you can't believe that I've read this chapter three times over already! It's so vividly written and gives a tension that I'm almost holding my breath reading through the actions...yes... almost, otherwise I'm now dead from no air and I won't know what will happen to Elladan!

Please update soon. Though I think you'll not kill Elladan, he may not be far from that?
freeflow chapter 11 . 8/2/2008
Oh, you can't possibly stop there! Well, alright, you have, but could you begin again very, very, soon? This bridge-hanger is wickedly suspenseful, and although I thoroughly appreciate your talented writing and wonderfully flowed prose, I need more!

Save Elladan! Save Nain! Save my overactive imagination from meltdown!

The fate of the twins and my sanity rests with you now.

And as always, this is a fantabulous chapter. Just in case I forgot to mention that...
Slayer3 chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
Oh no! this is soo not good...very very bad..first Balrogs...then orcs..now unsturdy bridges of death! such suspense..drama...

Slayer,the completly obsessed fangirl

IMSGSET and Sue Squad member
Esteliel01 chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
Oh, you evil meany! Why do you stop such a breath-taking chapter RIGHT here?

You are doing such great work with this story, and I am glad to see another update! I know I have not reviewed all chapters. I came to this tale about 6 to 9 months ago, when I was reading all your stories here on FFNet.

You're one of my favourite authors, and I'm delighted each time there's an update from your hand! Please keep up the good work!

Esteliel01
asdfjkl chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
the plot line is good, but your writing feels very abrupt. i don't like the way that elladan and elrohir treat aragorn, especially in the beginning. and i don't think that aragorn's character is strong enough. i know he's young and all that, but he feels too young.

i loved the bilbur/arwen comparison!

regardless, i do want to know what happens next!
epona chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
I'm looking forward to another chapter ... It must be fantastic to be a twin ... hope Elladan and NÁin will be rescued. Great story, please continue soon ...
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Now the cave is collapsing... fun. Poor little dears! ;-) Great chappie! You do fight scenes well. Ila
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Ah, ha! Things are beginning to gain momentum! This time it was 'Ro who sent them to their doom. :-) Usually it happens to be Aragorn, so that's a nice change... Wonderfully chapter once again! Ila
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Stupid idiots... Who in their right mind would go into Moria when they know something is wrong? *grins* Personally, though, I'm glad they are rather rash, because otherwise this wonderful story wouldn't exist. :-) Great job! I'm gonna go read the next chappie now! Ila
Slayer3 chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
oh no! its a balrog isnt it? oh boy..Someone call Glorifindel theres a balrog that needs slaying..either that or Gandalf...*sighs...orcs. balrogs..those three are just hopeless..thank the Valar Legolas isnt there...then itd be really terrible...*sighs

Slayer,the completly obsessed fangirl

IMSGSET and Sue Squad member
JastaElf chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
What a grand story this is! I hadn't been reading for a while (life's been complicated!) but when I saw the update notice, I started over and read all the way through. VERY nicely done-and I look forward to the next chapter!
Lasseg chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
*gapes* I can't believe you just left it hanging there. Poor Bilbur!

Surely, someone will go back for him?
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »