Reviews for Beyond The Dimrill Gate
AndurilofTolkien chapter 15 . 5/1/2017
great job
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Rose61393 chapter 15 . 4/10/2015
This was such a well written story and kept me engaged all the way through. I didn't want to ever stop, thank you!
Issa chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
You should be proud with your chapter. It is very good! I had an impression from the previous chapter that draws do not like Bilbur. I see I was mistaken.
Wrath Flamesoul chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
You know, I must have skipped over this story at least two or three times in the past - before I reread the trilogy and remembered the Dimrill Gate has to do with Moria. I'm so glad I finally decided to read it - although I'm still not sure whether to laugh hysterically or cry with sympathy for poor Estel and Elrohir (concerning the horse tranquilizer incident.) Poor guys!
EveryTripIsAQuest chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
I cried, and cried, and cried after this chapter poor NĂ¡in! :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''''''''''''(((((((((((((((((((
Vamp.Michelle chapter 15 . 10/31/2010
Excellent story! I wouldn't go so far and say "enjoyable", because for that you managed to portray the claustrophobic atmosphere of the mines a little too realistically. But it was a great story. It reminded me a little of the movie "The Descent", which is only natural, because that movie always reminded me of "The Lord of the Rings" (short synopsis: a bunch of women basically try to cross through Moria, orcs and all, everyone dies). You put in everything that makes a cave/mountain so very frightening: the darkness, the maze of corridors, the hanging bridge (my worst nightmare), the tunnel you have to swim through. And of course evil monsters that are out to eat you. And to top that off you managed to keep up the atmosphere of trepidation and fear throughout the whole story. Very well done!
blindrain chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
(speechless)

Man, did you do an amazing job!

This was one really good story. Way to go...

And thanks!
ziggy3 chapter 15 . 8/9/2009
Ah- that ending is just so perfect. Gave me goosebumps. A wonderfu lend to a great story. Love ht ehumour AND the seriousness of this. Thank you.
ziggy3 chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
As always, wonderful writing. I think I have read the first part of this chapter elsewhere? HASA? But I like the way you have developed the idea of Estel becoming Aragorn and the Twins' reproting of this. I like the fact that they report to Glorfindel they think it is a dragon... nice touch!
Elfinabottle chapter 14 . 7/26/2009
Another fine chapter. The ugly prejudice Rumon showed seemed to fit well with the story. They are confronting all sorts of darkness on this journey, and they handled this as well as they did all the rest.

Though I'm very sad to see this tale come to an end, I'm looking forward to the last chapter.
Viresse chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
Bravo! That's the word in my head and he only matching word I can think of. It's always sad to see a wonderful coming to an end. Hope a new one with our beloving twins (especially Elladan) will come soon.
ellfine chapter 14 . 7/20/2009
Love this story. Your characters are so wonderful! You are my favorite writer of the twins.
Elfinabottle chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
Ai! You can't end it here. I want to know what happens. This is such a wonderful story. It's good to see them out of Moria at last and I liked all the little brotherly moments you had of the Elrondions.
ForeverImaginative chapter 12 . 10/31/2008
Wonderful chapter, I cannot wait for the next.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »