Reviews for Beyond The Dimrill Gate
Jessi Tsuki chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
I like this story very much. n.n It's well written and I love stories about Estel and the twins.
Miruial chapter 8 . 12/22/2006
Ai! The Watcher! Oh no... Now Nain is going to accuse them of dark and dreadful deeds... And I'm not quite sure farin isn't going to listen! Update soonly please!
Kathleen chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
This is a great story, like all of your fics really. It's fun to read, and I certainly hope that you don't plan to leave it on a cliffhanger for too much longer. I might expire from excitement!
peredhil lover chapter 8 . 10/29/2006
I am glad to see that you finally updated this! I have always enjoyed your writing very much and this story is no exception. It is well-written, suspenseful and remains true to Tolkien's world.

I have always found Elladan and Elrohir to be the most fascinating of all Tolkien’s characters and I enjoy your portrayal of them. Throwing Estel into the mix just further adds to my enjoyment.

Thanks for a great story and please update soon.

peredhil lover
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
Hi! I read and reviewed the first chapter of your story when you posted it in the MC group and loved it, so I decided to search for you on ffnet and see whether you had probaly posted more here. :) I'm always fascinated by Moria (who wouldn't like a nice, mysterious place of utter darkness? ;-), and I really like this subtle atmosphere of threat in the story. When Aragorn knocked that stone it made me flinch - I hate it when things like that happen in situations hwere you have to stay absolutely quiet. Reminds me of a certain hobbit... *winces* I really love your descriptions, they are deliciously eerie. Well, I didn't see that coming - it looks very much like a nice nasty CLIFFIE! Poor Estel! Great story - I'll just place it on my story alert now and wait for the next update. *g*

Almut

aka Silivren Tinu :)
The Sheltering Willow chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
I love your stories and I'm so glad you've started another one. I've often wondered why Aragorn was reluctend to go into Moria and Gandolf was not. And why was Aragorn there before? You portray a young Aragorn very well; you can tell he's still wet behind the ears ;).
Seagle87 chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
Hi I really love this story , PLz ou have to update soon i cant stand the cliff hanger ! bye

Sharlee
Anastasia Who chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
Awesome chapter. I like the algae idea. That was good. I have heard of a natural glow that some algae has and it was very creative to use it in that way. I love the relationship you are showing with the twins and Estel. THis chapter is very nicely written. Poor Estel though. Stupid human for going on alone without his brothers. He should know better. I have a very bad feeling that the next chapter is going to involve some torture. Oh poor Estel. Update soon. I can't wait to read more.
sehellys chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
that was soo ghreat! and such an evil place to stop!

now i know that ading a cliffie comes naturally to an author

so i won't argue - too much *lol*

i'll just say update soon

and: this is fantastic
Thorongirl chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
All right, already! Bring 'im out here and let's see what happens next. The suspense is killing me (figure of speech just in case anyone is really worried...). Great chapter. Those dwarves are pretty crafty critters with the lighting and all. Guess that was before flashlight. Aw oh! Estel. Don't you know better than to go off and not tell the twins where you're going? Wait! What do yo mean it was Jay's fault? Oops. Too late...oh well, a perfectly marvelous opportunity for angst/difficulty lies ahead at any rate. (Like that's NOT what we wanted or anything)...See you at the next chapter. I take it that somewhere in the context of the story we're going to find out what some of those 'great deeds' Estel performed by the time he was twenty will be revealed. A vastly overlooked segment of fanficdom, if I may so. I love gapfillers.
DawnStrider chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
OH no. Please update soon.
sehellys chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
*gosh*

this story is amazing

and it hasn't even really started yet

I think it's soo great that you actually write the story according to those quotes, i always wanted to hear the story about aragorn and the dimrill gate

please update as quick as you can

i can't wait to read more!
Ellfine chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Nicely done! Excellent set up. As usual, if you are the author, then the story will be great! Love the creeped out elves and Orophin's fear that he'll have to give bad news to the lord and lady. Can't wait for more.
Slayer3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Dun Dun Dun...its the precious isnt it? They cant haves it...its ourseseses..ourseseses..Our-um...nm...*shifty eyes

Slayer,the completly obsessed fangirl

IMSGSET and Sue Squad member
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Superb beginning. The family dynamics between Estel and his brothers seem realistic. But just what evil awaits? Love your story.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »