Reviews for Rhapsody
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
continue this story
aznyaoilover chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Please update this story!
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I was sold when you mentioned the classy voice. I've always wondered why no one used the term classy on Sasuke. He's very classy. P:
Eloda chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
No! Sniff don't let Sasuke die! Update! Please! I am begging you T.T
Tenichi Shigo chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
cool it seems a little cruel for sai to impersonate sasuke but i really want to see what happens!
timme chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
it's kinda sad and ooc for naruto to be marrying someone else when he still claims to love sasuke so. when he promised to love him forever. he can actually live his life without a romantic partner; he already had one. it's kinda selfish of him to marry someone else and try to force himself to love her. betrayal-like; i don't really see naruto doing that.
shirilyle chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
plez contniue
crescent-moon-demon chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
ohh...this is interesting! update soon!
chidori909 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
really good so far! please continue!
xXRealizationDawnsXx chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
im luvin it! please update soon! your an awesome writer but you have so many stories tht reviewers want to see continued soo bad! I really do admire your writing though! you are my IDOL! *bows down*
Crick118 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Oh my God, I'm-I'm done! I read all of your fanfics (well, minus the Yu-Gi-Oh (and FMA, for time purposes, although I may go back and read them now that I remember who Envy is... (not Bleach though, I've only seen the first episode of the anime XD)! *feeling quite superior* Okay, well, now that I've finished (almost) all of them, I think I've earned the right to urge you to UPDATE SOON!

-Crick

Qoftheday: "I think I might be dreaming; if I am don't tell me, I don't want to know." -Bowling for Soup (new CD, new CD, woot! (Okay, so it's actually their oldest CD, but I just got it, so it's new (damnit)!))
may10baby chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
interesting, yes you do have a dead sasuke problem lol waiting 4 teh next chapter!
wicca2star11 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Wah! You have to update soon! This is really god, I almost cried when naruto thought of marrying sakura! and whats with sadistic sasuke ? Please update soon!
hazel-3017 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
i like this. update soon!
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Well we've already been over the whole "I hate Sai" thing so I'll just ignore that for now and encourage to right because all of your stories (silly,serious etc) have managed to catch my interest. This is no exception. Cheers!