Reviews for Claws and Tales
Ryouki's Slave chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
This was a really interesting, yet extremely realistic portrayal of the pair. While Sesshomaru abhors humans he is able to see Kagome is somewhat stronger and more courageous. The fact that Kagome was alone is somewhat a bit of a stretch, since no reason was given, but then again it was from Sesshomaru's POV in a sense and he didn't know himself. I can't wait for your next one!
hermione chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
hiya! hmm...quite interesting...never thought sesshy would be interested in kagome...hope it's not romantic tho, hehe, or inuyasha would most definitely kill him! nice story, btw! what happened to slave tho? write more! suspense's killin' me! i'll be cheering u on from the sidelines, don't worry! ur works seem to be quite fun!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
. I like my challenge. You did a good job with keeping Sesshoumaru in character...though, really, what is 'in character'? *shrugs* I can believe that Sesshoumaru might act quite unexpectedly in such a situation...after all, it's not like it has ever happened. Don't worry about it!

*feels happy* You did a very good job so don't trouble yourself. I like the outcome and the subtle hints of SK!