Reviews for Your Smile
SheWolfMedjai chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
Omg, I can't believe you're back! You were one of my favourite authors! You made me fall in love with nejihina. I'm still a SasuHina fan but there's something special, beautiful and tragic about nejihina that just breaks my heart. Thanks for your beautiful stories and hope you will continue to write for a very very long time.
A-kun chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
I love your other story 'Maybe Next Time!'
DAngel7 chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
I may sound a bit selfish, but I truly loved the Original story and it's development.. and I find myself comparing it and missing the parts that you've changed. I know you are improving the story to the way you feel you would like it to be better, but is there any chance you can upload the Original version without the edits as well, please? (I would like to read how you change it, but it makes me miss the original even more)
Sorry to bother you... but I can't squish down the desire to re-read the original original first copy..
LillieGhoul chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
I can't wait for the later chapters when things finally get going between them! This is my first time reading this story. Someone who read my own story had this story in their favourites so I was sure to give it a try of course! NejiHina is simply the best!
A-kun chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
So this one isn't a tragedy!

Like White Flag!
AnastaciaWalker chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
So sweet aw!
Koto chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
Can't wait to see the relationship develop! I'm an old fan from when the original came out. Please update soon
A-kun chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
I know your other stories!

You haven't update for like years!
Torimaru chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
Oh gawd, you did it! I tought you definitely abandonned...
Hope you will update the next chapters soon. I enjoyed to read again this one a lot.
Thank you so much!
roveme chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Typo
really* n like*
:p
roveme chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
I reply like your pace of story and hinata's character as in many stories hinata is very fast in agreeing and loving the person whom she marries and forget naruto luke a snap which is unrealistic as a person's feelings not only takes time to change bit new perspective also. waiting for next chapter!
DAngel7 chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
So happy to see you put up another chapter. I saw on your profile you mentioned that you put back up the original story *which should I say, I absolutely loved* but I do not see the original, only the revamped version you are updating. (I am happy to read your new view on things, and your improved writing and style, so I do look forward to you posting the whole finished revamped version, I would happily re-read this story).
'Your Smile' is one of the first NejiHina fics that I read, making me fall for the pairing, so the story has a special meaning for me.
magarni chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
I like it!, I would like to know if you are going to continued this story. I will waiting the next chapter.
Not telling chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
ummmmmm When is the next story coming out. I have been waiting a very long time and the story hasn't even got to the point yet