Reviews for Your Smile
marigold-8 chapter 1 . 4/23
Please don't change to much, this is one of my top fan fictions on here, and for a first story it was beautiful and well written! As a soon to be teacher I would have given A (I first read this story as freshman now Im in my fifth year of college earning my masters and I still think this the best story )
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
oh my! please update D
aj davis chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Update soon please
Haru chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
I never read the old version, but I really like this new version (:
Saory2000 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Estou gostando cada vez mais da história!

Por favor continua \o/
princess p chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
If this is the correct "Your Smile" that I have read in the past, then maybe I am just being biased. I found some grammatical errors here and there and some words that were left out. As for the current chapter, I would say, it is not exactly what I expect. The characters felt a bit forced and the whole scene just seemed rushed including the reactions and conclusion of the scene. This is only revised chapter 2 of "Your Smile", so I will wait and see what this revised version will hold in the future.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
It's been a while since I got to read some serious stuff on this pairing. The flow of this story is steady, well elaborated and you have made a early good representation on how Hinata's character has developed into a strong, determined and more controlled individual, not the usual weak attitude that most writers tend to use. I hope to see this fic reach an epilogue. Until then, good luck and keep up the good work!
suzukigongura chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
The writing seems more...mature. I read your original writing and thought the writing style was kinda childish but I still loved it and thought the story was cute. I can see the better progress in this so far. Looking forward to read more, NejiHina is my favorite ship :)
bloody.Cappuccetto chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Pleeease update soon -XOXO
bloody.Cappuccetto chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Over eight years old? That's a lot of time! Well, Im glad because there is somebody writing and re-writing nejihina fics, specially since the sad manga moments (I can't forgive to Kishimoto T_T). I support you! :)
fluffyBUNNIES141 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Omggg i stopped in chapter 5 and boom its new this is sad. But pls update asap! :)love thisss
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
LOVED IT! :D

So, this is an old story being revamped, huh? In which case, I look forward to reading the rest! :)

Neji-kun is so sweet to Hinata! I love reading their fics, and it's been a while since I read a multi-chapter story for them, too!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
anonymous chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
hinata and neji sure got busy during those 10 years ;)
White fari chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Cool
TheSadMachine chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Okay so far I'm hooked. Must continue...to read.