Reviews for And Through All of This
risingdancer chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
Good chapter.

As for your question about the party lead-up, I was expecting a party to be thrown, and I was guessing it would be a surprise here instead of the Prime Minister's dinner.

If you were hoping that it wouldn't be obvious, I'm sorry :D
risingdancer chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
Aww finally back to normal (except for the fact that Joseph is in critical condition :( But he'll get better just knowing that Clarisse is feeling better!
risingdancer chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
I'm not sure if I have read this story before or not, but I do know that I really like it so far! I hope Joseph is alright, and that Clarisse becomes happy again.
B. Alex Burke chapter 13 . 10/28/2006
AK! Endingness! I don't like endingness! But I love your story. Very well written! Extremely absolutely wonderful. ... That didn't make much sense, did it? lol Well, you get my point.

Update soon! I love your work. Makes me smile a lot. hehe
Poppinswannabe chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
Oh that was soo sweet of Joseph! The ol' softy! I am glad that Clarisse didn't protest and just had fun at the party! And the gift from Joseph, how sweet and romantic! This was a great update! Can't wait for more!

Nikki
aserene chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
another round of awws...I adored this! This was just amusing and fun, and the bnater...o i can't wait for the ball tomorrow!
aserene chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
aww i love the watch idea! I can't wait for more!
aserene chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
excellent chapter! I really really liked it! Update soon!
Law and Order SVU fanatic chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
Great chapter! Please update soon
Poppinswannabe chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
That was a great chpt. I love the fact that they didn't just jump into the normal routine and act like it all hadn't happened. Thanks for updating. Keep it up!

Nikki
aserene chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
i like! i think its really sweet how they decide to wait and not rush things! i'm really enjoying this! I cna't wait for more!
Law and Order SVU fanatic chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
please update soon. I loved it It was great
Law and Order SVU fanatic chapter 9 . 7/15/2006
please update soon plz plz plz
Law and Order SVU fanatic chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
great chapter loved it
aserene chapter 9 . 7/15/2006
*sighs* i really hope this wasn't the end...i would have demanded more. I really really liked this chapter thou...I can't wait for more! Update sooN!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »