Reviews for Exhaustion
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
AW! That is so CUTE! I love sister waff! All of Sheena's teasing and Collette's embrassement and finally attack is just so adorable
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Now this is what I call a cute interaction between both Colette and Sheena. That sisterly love thing works. It was funny that Sheena guested that Colette wanted to have to do things to Lloyd that...well, only married couples do. It was really funny. I hope that you keep it up. I like what you're writing and it gives me the motivation to move on with my own work. I hope that you keep up the good work. Later!

Maurice A. Nigma
Tekli chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Hahah, that's awesome! I love Sheena and Colette interaction, and this was very well done! Very cute while staying completely in-character. Colette's so adorable. :)

Urby chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
But Colette-dear, you really do want Lloyd with you, admit it ~

I really like that side of Sheena you showed here. More plz.

But anyway. Dude! Where have you been? I seriously thought you died. Are you feeling well? Your conversations are missed!
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Damn, you've been pumping these things out, haven't you? I just looked up the pairing "Sheena/Colette" which even though these don't have, this is even better, you've been writing so much, I feel put to shame. :) I LOVE these stories, they're funny and cute, the "softer side of Symphonia" if you will. Very enjoyable, love the way Sheena taunts in this one, lolololol, you have the characters down perfectly. Keep up the great writing!

~Zefie Kirasagi
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Yet another cute oneshot from the Queen of Cute One-Shots. Very nicely done!

I reward you with this; use it to your liking. *leaves Crown of Cuteness*

Keep it up!_
Silver Breeze chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I really enjoyed this one. Awesome, sweet, fluffiness. It's so cute, I loved all of it, keep them coming Samuu )