Reviews for Family Plagues
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Great story!
yay chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
...so Fleur is technically people? Well, we never actually found out how he met Fleur, so this is a fine explanation.
Silent Knight I chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Loved it, it was hilarious and the ending was superb. )
Oracle Five chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Oh, this was brilliant! Elijah, the ten plagues - and the ending line was genius. I may need to share this story with the family this seder...a Harry Potter Passover story! Well, sort of at least...

Good job!
Kryptonfox chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Yes! This was awesome! I loved Bill's attitude throughout the whole thing, and the story was very fun to read! Great job!
The Starhorse chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Hee, hee, that was hilarious! I love Bill's sense of humor in this, and I almost DIED when he realized what the final plague would mean for him, specifically. Darn that whole first-born thing...

And monster twins of doom? I DIE. OMG, George...:D The whole plot, and the solution, was brilliant. I loved it, and now I trot off to see if you have more...
ArnoldThePygmyPuffFangirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Wow, great story.

“A predicament? Nothing you haven’t gotten yourself into before, then.” She quirked an amused grin. “What is it this time? Should I be worried about being violated by a donkey?”

“I’m going to die in a few hours,” he said distractedly.

Tabia sobered up. “Well, that’s a mood killer.”

My favourite part! :)

Bill and Fleur are so cool:)
Edwit chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Well, I certainly liked how you tied in a MAJOR piece of Egyptian history into this text.

...Several, actually.

(I hate everything and anything to do with Fleur, but I will not let that bother my review on your wonderful sotry.)

Bill is one of my most favoritest characters ever!

Good job with this one, siriusly.

-Ed
Kami Anya chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Um. I reviewed Can't Stop the Turtle and said I probably wouldn't review again but...woah...so many awesome references made...heh. Jonah was a wooden puppet took me a sec to place, but I think I got most of the rest of them almost immediately.

Also loved the mention of shesh-besh, though I must wonder how many, or few, people know what it is.

Anyways, I wish to say that I find the way you managed to integrate a part of Shemot/the Pesach story with Harry Potter. And the way that I felt able to appreciate it in the fullest, knowing many wouldn't have.

Thank you muchly, and Todah Rabbah (once again forgive my transliteration)

Sharone
Mother of Ducklings chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
'Gratz on a wonderful read. I especially liked the biblical refernaces, thought they went really well witht he house elves and such )