Reviews for An Assassin and White claudia
Vera-Sama chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
It took me a very long time to get around to reading this, but it was worth it. I just love your sense of humor. It's a shame Ken couldn't keep the dog though. XD
sunao chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
Thank you. This fic is really funny... like your other assassin fiction.

I hope you will make others crossovers someday
hasleftthesite chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Ahahaha! I've only heard of 'Silent Hill' from my brother who played the games and saw the movie but this still gave me some good laughs. Loved especially the part where Chloe's clothes got burped under in that goo and he retaliated with kicking the shit out of the monster, I don't think the monster saw it coming as in most cases people probably just ran away screaming from him, and Ken's new best friend. So typical for Ken to fall in love with a demonic dog and think it's cute while rolling over the ground with it and then begging Aya to keep it. Still don't see why Aya was so against it, LOL.

Probably didn't catch all the humor due to my inexperience with Silent Hill but I still loved it.

Kisses and hugs

Gillie
MikaSamu chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
Hilarious, with so many terrific moments from the very beginning with Chloe's actions to Ken's tussle with the demon hound and desire to take this new "pet" home. It is rare to find a story that uses Free's observations and thoughts for insightful humor, making this one all the more precious. That last look between Aya and Free and terrible prophecy was just a perfect ending.
Velveteenrabbit chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
*pokes* hurry up and update your Weiss Kreuz fics, I love them!
YoukaiLegend chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
"and I want souvenirs, a mountie doll, because mounties are totally kick ass, they have to be to keep all the monsters in line.”

My fav line so far! I adore your story! Rock on!
That Buggy Girl chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
he made a point of having a Sunday roast with his assassins whenever possible, but let Aya carve.

That line amused me _
artemis347 chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
lol! that's soo great! chloe rocks _ what a fashionable guy so, maybe estet was right and canada IS where the mosters are...then again, i live in canada and have yet to come across one...hm, can't wait to read more *bounces*
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
this seems more odd than the other Assassin and White fics
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Silent Hil Nice~
TrenchcoatMan chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
i dunno why, but for some reason i didnt get the chapter in the mailing list. oh well. its a good chapter, although it was very short.

-TCM
RuByMoOn17 chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Poor Chloe XD
gonyos chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
*Grins* It's fun reading. I can really picture the bickering between Cloe and Ken, they are so different. Aya's cool as ever, I'm sure he will need his coolness in this trip.

But what is with the ghosts?
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006